2.8

In heaven

Even though it was their last time there, neither one of the angel felt like going for one last walk around heaven. They both headed straight for the castle, not letting anyone or anything get in their way and soon enough, they were both kneeing in front of their king.

"Kim Taehyung, what a pleasant surprise. And angel Jeon Jungkook, not such a pleasant surprise"

"King Felix, we ask of you to grant us with gift of a new life as humans" Taehyung spoke in his most formal voice.

"Are you sure, Taehyung? You're an exceptional angel, a few more hundred years and you could become part of my angel guard or even commander of the angel guard. You have an almost pristine record" He looked at Jungkook who merely rolled his eyes.

"I am sure, my liege. I have served you for half a millennium and I am ready to start again as simple human, with the right person beside me" Taehyung looked at Jungkook who smiled at him.

"I guess if not even hell succeeded in breaking you apart, neither will I"

"It was you, wasn't it?" Jungkook spoke. "You were the one who sent Yugyeom after Kai"

"I don't know what you're talking about, I do not deal with filthy demons"

"It's fine your majesty, I already got my answer"

 Taehyung looked at Jungkook, how did he know? And why would have King Felix did that? A million questions were now running through his head but he only focused on one thing, Jungkook.

"Our life back, your majesty"

"Jeon Jungkook, your king Changbin spoke very highly of you and your accomplishment of enduring the impossible trials one must complete in order to gain his place as an angel and now you ask me to make you human again. I agree and I shall send you back to earth as a human"

"Thank you, majesty"

"Kim Taehyung, after more than a five hundred years as an angel, you demand I give you your humanity back and I agree. I shall send you back to earth as a human as well"

"Thank you, my king"

Both angel got up as King Felix approached them, he waved his fingers as dust and wind surrounded them. He spoke some kind of incantation on his closed fist before blowing the dust onto both man, they were then surrounded by a force of wind, they couldn't see or hear anything expect the blowing of the wind. When they opened their eyes they were standing side by side in the park, people around them were playing, some were laughing, others busy with the phones and listening to their music.

On their right, Jungkook caught sight of Jimin sitting on a bench singing to a slow melody while Yoongi wrote something in a notebook. He smiled and applauded, seemingly praising Jimin who smiled as well. On his left, the elder saw a tall pink haired man walking hand in hand with a handsome blonde man, they were laughing and eating, feeding each other and exchanging kisses in between.

The two boys looked at each other and locked hands before starting to walk, Jungkook pointed to his right and laughed with Taehyung who then pointed in front of them showing him a small pond. The younger playfully pushed the elder before intenting to run away, but Taehyung was quick to wrap his arms around him keeping him close. He brought him back into his arms right as Jungkook pecked his lips before slipping away and running off. The brunette giggled and ran after the boy, his hand wrapped around the ravenette's wrist, he held his hand and placed their arms behind the younger's back as they kept on walking away, walking towards their new life together.

--------------------------------

The next and final chapter will be the epilogue^^

-Dari