1.4

The brunette and ravenette exited the coffee shop side to side, their hands often brushing but neither had the courage to hold the other's hand. They small talked as they walked towards the park until a silhouette made Yoongi froze.

"Hyung, what happened?"

"Let's go Jimin"

"But aren't we meeting Namjoon hyung at the park?"

"I'll just tell him I couldn't make it, let's go" Jimin didn't understand what was happening but nodded and the two boys turned around until Yoongi froze again.

"Yoongi? Is that you?" Jimin turned to look at Yoongi, his face was paler then usual and his eyes were scared. Hesitantly he turned around.

"Hoseok"

An average height, red haired man was standing in front of them, a blond buff man holding his hands and rubbing circles on it.

"I never thought I'd see you again Yoongi" The so called Hoseok said taking one step towards Yoongi as Yoongi took a step back not allowing the younger to get closer to him.

"Stop it Hoseok. Don't come near me"

"Come on Yoongi, don't be like this" Hoseok tried to grab Yoongi's hand in a reassuring way, but the latter removed himself before he could.

"I said no, Hoseok!"

"Don't you think it's a good coincidence that we meet, on this day. It's fate, it means it's time to put everything behind us" The red haired tried again.

"I think it's a cruel joke" Yoongi spat.

"Oh, please Yoongi, you have no reason to be like this" Yoongi gritted his teeth.

"I have nothing to say to you so just go"

"Yoongi, please don't be this way." "I know what I did was wrong and I'm sorry, I really am but please, can't we try and not hate each other. I never wanted things to end this way"

Jimin could see Yoongi's hands shaking and gently grabbed it between his warm ones. It made Yoongi look at them and then at Jimin.

"I don't hate you, Hoseok. But I'm finally getting over you and I don't want you to ruin this for me"

"You are over me, I mean look at him. Who is he?" Hoseok pointed at Jimin, who frowned at the tone Hoseok used.

"I'm his chance at being happy" This time it was Hoseok's turn to frown. He was about to say something, but the blonde cut him off.

"Hoseok just let them be. You're not innocent in this story. You have moved on and he should be able to do so as well" Both Jimin and Yoongi were shocked to hear this but were happy that at least one of the two seemed reasonable.

"Fine" Hoseok sighed.

"Yoongi, I've wanted to apologize for a long time and I never did but take this as my apology. I will never bother you again, I wasn't happy with you and now I am and I'm sorry I had to hurt you in order to find true love" He lovingly looked at the male beside him and then at Jimin. "I hope you do make him happy, I know I took his happiness away from him and now I hope you bring it back to him" Hoseok looked down as the blonde rubbed his back soothingly.

"I'm proud of you babe" Yoongi coughed before speaking.

"I forgive you Hoseok, I think. But I never want to see you again" He turned towards Hoseok's boyfriend.

"Take good care of him Jackson, he's a real sunshine" Yoongi's voice cracked at the end and Jackson only nodded.

"Let's go, Jiminie" The said blonde took the elder's hand, walking away.

The two boys arrived at the park at the same time they got a text from Namjoon saying he would be late. Yoongi felt awkward, running into his ex boyfriend on the same day he had confessed his feelings to Jimin was too much for him. He was afraid the boy would be uncomfortable now that he had seen just how damaged he was. Yoongi felt Jimin grab his hand and place it on his thighs as he gently played with it, the blonde smiled making Yoongi blink a few times. He was here, comforting him, even though he didn't know anything about what had just happened, he was there, close enough to comfort him but not too close to invade his private space.

"I think I ow you an explanation."

"You really don't have to tell me"

"I want to, I want you to know who I am"

"His name is Jung Hoseok, we went out for three years, we were kind of like high school sweet hearts. I loved him with all my heart and I was sure he would be my future husband and the father of my kids. Until the day of our anniversary I came home and he was just sitting down, drinking an old scotch I had bought him for his birthday. He sat me down and proceeded to explain to me how today it had hit him just how hard it was to pretend, to pretend he still loved me. He told me he still cared about me immensely but he didn't love me like he did before, he couldn't exactly explain why, but he knew he wasn't happy. Being with me didn't make him happy, he left me that day. The next day all of his things were out of my apartment and I, well I never recovered. Until you"

Jimin didn't know if he should cry or smile, a bit of both maybe. He smiled and carefully placed both his hands on the ravenette's cheeks before slowly leaning in until their lips met.