Chapter 43 Rewritten

Disclaimer: I don't own anything but Phoenix and Nox

For the next week Gon and Phoenix continued training as they waited for Killua to pass the Hunter Exam and return to the game. During the week Gon had made a lot of progress when it comes to his paper ability and he started on a scissors attack too, but his paper attack still needed a lot of work before he completely mastered it.

Phoenix on the other hand had finally mastered her fireball technique and is able to form fireballs in both hands at the same time, not needing the other hand to help form it. She's able to quickly create them and throw them as an attack at her enemies. She has also started to work on a new technique.

The night before Killua was to return to the game the three were sitting in front of a small campfire that Phoenix had lit and just spoke about whatever came to mind, well Gon and Bisky were, Phoenix was laying back and looking at the star filled sky talking to Tarkar in her mind, Nox was curled up on her stomach fast asleep.

"I think it's time," she said to the Dragon King.

"I agree, young one. How will you do it?" he asked in his deep voice.

"I think I'm going to tell Killua first, he might even know something about the legend, his grandfather has a dragon so he might have told him if he knew something," Phoenix theorized.

"Will you bring him to meet me?" Tarkar then asked.

Phoenix didn't say anything for a moment before sighing. "I think I will, if we're going to be in a relationship then we need to trust each other with all of our secrets and you're my biggest secret, he needs to know you," was all she said before she came out of her mind and sat up, cradling Nox in her arms so he wouldn't fall and wake up.

Looking at her two friends she couldn't help but smile, she knew that she could count on them keeping her secret and she wanted to tell them in that moment but felt she had to tell Killua before she told anyone else, he was her boyfriend after all.

The next morning the three were waiting at the start of the game for Killua to come down the stairs, the trio weren't waiting long before the white-haired teen came into their view.

"Welcome back, Killua! How was the exam?" Gon asked as Phoenix walked forward quickly and threw her arms around her boyfriend.

Killua was quick to wrap his arms tightly around the girl, happy to see her again after a week, he had really missed her. "I passed in no time, naturally," he answered once he let Phoenix go and grabbed her hand before the couple made their way back to their friends where Killua fist bumped Gon with a wide grin.

"Congratulations, Killua! You're a hunter just like us now!" Phoenix happily exclaimed as she gave her boyfriend a sweet kiss on the cheek making said male's cheeks erupt in a blush.

"Sorry to interrupt your celebration, but look at these spell cards," Bisky said stopping Killua from saying anything.

"I think we should go back to our training area before we show Killua the spell cards, you never know if people are going to come and try to steal them if we hang around here for too long," said Phoenix.

The three agreed before they started to travel back to where they first started training with Nox jumping onto Killua's shoulder and rubbing his cheek against his neck as a way of saying he missed him.

Once the four finally got back to their training grounds Phoenix, Bisky and Gon summoned their books and showed Killua the spell cards they bought the night he left the game.

"Wow..." Killua exclaimed as he looked at all the cards the three had bought. "There's even an S-rank card! How much can we sell it for?" he asked excitedly.

Flameजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें