Chapter 26 Rewritten

Disclaimer: I don't own anything but Phoenix

Gon, Killua and Phoenix were currently on the train so they could get back to their hotel and tell Leorio what happened to them and to contact Kurapika. Phoenix was staring at the floor thinking about what happened at the Troupe's hideout.

She knew that if Nobu hadn't spoken up then Feitan would have tried to hurt her for real, maybe even kill her. She understood that his first priority was the spiders but she wasn't sure how far he'd go if it involved killing her. She didn't want to find out honestly.

The young girl was broken from her thoughts as the train suddenly came to jerking halt. Looking up she looked at her friends confused about what was going on.

Before any of them could say anything, an announcement came through the speakers throughout the train, "We will be making an emergency stop. Please watch your step." Phoenix ignored the rest of the announcement.

"Did something happen?" Gon asked his two friends.

"Beats me," Killua said curious about what was happened.

"Something might have happened in the streets," Phoenix suggested.

Phoenix tuned back into what the speakers were saying, "Currently, all trains have been stopped. For your safely, please wait patiently."

The young girl sighed in boredom, before looking at Gon who brought his beetle phone out of his pocket and checking it. "I'm not getting any reception down here," he said.

"It's because we're underground," Phoenix explained to him.

Gon nodded his agreement, "We don't know when the trains will start moving again."

"That settles it... We'll have to run," Killua said simply.

With that the three quickly opened the emergency hatch on the roof of the train and ran along the roof to the front of the train where they jumped off and started to run along the tracks. The three didn't stop running until they got to the next stop and made their way aboveground to the streets.

Phoenix immediately took notice of the explosions, gun fire and screams in the distance and knew that was the reasons that the trains had been stopped.

"Call Kurapika, Gon," Phoenix told Gon worried for her best friend. She didn't know what she would do if she found out that he was in the middle of what was going on.

Gon nodded and called the blonde, it didn't take too long until he answered, for once. "Oh, Kurapika," Gon greeted surprised when he heard the older teens voice for the first time in a while. Phoenix could only hear Gon's side of the conversation which kind of annoy her, "Whew, we finally got a hold of you."

"Is this Gon?!" Phoenix heard Kurapika exclaim making Phoenix blink at his loudness.

"Yep, can you talk right now?" Gon paused as he waiting for Kurapika to answer him. "Wait! Can you give me one minute? I have something to tell you. Killua, Phoenix and I ran into the troupe. Actually, they caught us."

"What were you guys thinking?! Do you realize how dangerous they are?" the blonde basically shouted into the phone loud enough for both Killua and Phoenix to hear him.

"Let me talk," Killua said as he took the phone off of Gon. "I thought I knew, but after we met them, it became painfully clear. They're strong. Right now, we have no chance against them, even with Phoenix's strength. That's why we need your assistance," Killua explained making sure to slip Phoenix's name in there to help convince Kurapika.

"We want to help," Gon said leaning toward the phone.

Phoenix didn't say anything but just let the boys handle it. As much as she really wanted to talk to Kurapika she knew that he would go into over protective mood if he heard her voice.