Chapter 33 Rewritten

Disclaimer: I don't own anything but Phoenix

Phoenix, Killua, and Gon were inside the boy's room with Leorio, who told them that Kurapika left earlier that morning when the three were still asleep. Nox was currently laying in Phoenix's lap as she leaned against Killua's chest, just like day before.

"What? He left?" Gon cried, shocked and a little hurt that the blonde didn't even say goodbye. The black-haired boy looked at his only female friend and saw that she looked just as hurt as him, so he knew that Kurapika didn't even say goodbye to her.

"We'll see him again. He said to keep training hard," Leorio explained, knowing why Gon and Phoenix looked so hurt. Killua even looked a little ticked off but that could have been because Kurapika had hurt Phoenix's feelings.

"What? He didn't have to worry about that..." Gon trailed off forgetting about his hurt feelings.

Killua gave his girlfriend a gentle squeeze around the middle before going back to running his fingers down Nox's spine. "Weren't you happy that Kurapika was leaving Yorknew City?" he asked dully.

"It's because he left without saying goodbye to any of us, but Leorio," Phoenix explained quietly, making Killua hum to himself.

"Here," Leorio said as he tossed something to Gon who was quick to catch it. "It's from Zepile. He said you'll see him again," Leorio explained.

Phoenix sighed as she understood what the older teen meant; another person they had come to trust had left them without saying goodbye.

"What?" Gon asked shocked, "Zepile-san's gone, too?"

"Yeah, and he recovered your hundred million, as promised," Leorio said trying to make Gon feel a little better because Phoenix and Killua didn't seem to be bothered by the news.

"He really did..." Gon mumbled as he looked at the check book he was holding.

"Now you can buy back your Hunter License," Phoenix told the boy sweetly before mumbling to herself, "You know, the one you shouldn't have sold in the first place."

Killua chucked silently behind her, he heard what she said. Phoenix smiled to herself; she could feel her boyfriend's chuckles.

"Yeah..." The ravenette mumbled to himself, "Zepile-san really is special."

Phoenix smiled to herself before she slowly stood up, making sure that she had a secure hold on Nox, she before helped him onto her shoulder. Looking behind her, she glanced at Killua. "Well, we better get back to training then," she said as the silverette nodded standing up as well. the two announced their goodbyes to their two friends before making their way back to Phoenix's room that they were now going to share.

The only reason they were now planning to share the room was because last night when Phoenix went to bed with Nox, he would start to carry on and cry, and no matter what Phoenix did she couldn't get him to calm down. With tears in her eyes, the young girl had quickly scooped the baby dragon carefully into her arms and made her way to the boy's room. Opening the room, thankful that Nox had quieted down a little, she poked her head in the see Killua was already looking at her, having been woken up by the sound of the door opening.

Once she saw that Killua was awake she made her way to his bedside before sitting on the floor. "Something's wrong with Nox," she said with a whimper. "He won't stop crying, and I couldn't get him to stop," she whispered.

Killua sat up and gently took Nox from Phoenix's arms and gave him a quick look over but couldn't see anything that would be hurting the dragon. "Well, he's not crying now," Killua said a little confused, because Nox was purring now that Killua was holding him.