Chapter 46

Disclaimer: I don't own anything but Phoenix and Nox

Leaving her mindscape was always a weird feeling, it always felt like more time had passed then it had. It felt as if time stopped when Phoenix goes into her own head, it was odd.

Focusing back on what was happening right in front of her Phoenix was surprised to see Killua and Gon screaming at each other.

"They aren't gonna tell you!" Killua snapped in Gon's face. The two were obviously still fighting about whether they should see if Chrollo was himself or a member of the Troupe or not.

"Yeah, I'm an idiot!" Gon snapped back. "I'm an idiot, so I'm still gonna ask!"

"Don't agree to that!" Phoenix said exasperated. She wondered why Gon always agreed when people called him an idiot, it wasn't a good thing.

"Then go right ahead!" Killua yelled, ignoring Phoenix.

"I sure will!" Gon screamed back, also ignoring Phoenix.

Phoenix watched as Goreinu turned to Bisky and herself, concerned about the boys fighting. "Will they be okay?" he asked the two girls.

Phoenix sighed and hanged her head as Bisky seemed to radiate bright sparkles as she smiled at the man.

"This is perfectly normal for them," the blonde told him with Phoenix nodding along to let him know that Bisky wasn't lying.

"I'm off, then!" Gon said gaining everyone's attention as just as the sun was starting to rise.

"Knock yourself out," Killua seethed.

Phoenix facepalmed as Gon and Killua turned to each other and glared, Phoenix could imagine the two-spitting fire at each other.

Finally having enough of the two bickering, Phoenix went over to the two and smacked both of them on the back of their heads. "Let's just get this over with!" she snapped at them.

The two grumbled but Gon still pulled out the spell card he needed. "Accompany on! Chrollo Lucifer!" he casted and the five of them flew off in a bright ball of light to the one named Chrollo.

Once they landed, all of them stayed crouched, keeping their guard up. They had landed in a foggy swamp area in front of a small body of water. The fog was too thick to see through but once it started to clear everyone was shocked to see who they had landed in front of.

"No way..." Killua whispered.

"Hisoka!" Gon gasped.

"It can't be..." Phoenix mumbled. Hisoka was the last person she was expecting to see in Greed Island using Chrollo's name.

Hisoka turned around to face them, not looking surprised to see them at all. The fog was still too thick to see anything above the waist but Phoenix was getting a very bad feeling.

"Well, well..." Hisoka drawled. "I have unexpected visitors. It's been a while."

Hisoka activated his nen making the three activate their own in case Hisoka tried to attack them.

"As I thought. You've matured quite a lot," Hisoka said, his nen sending a cold feeling down their spines. "It appears that you found an excellent teacher. As I anticipated, you grow more appetizing with every day."

The only thing Phoenix could focus of was that Hisoka was standing there completely naked. Facing them. She could see everything and she was horrified.

"Wh-who is this pervy freak?" Phoenix heard Goreinu asked, disgusted that Hisoka was just standing there naked in front of three children.