Larking Around

Tom, Benedict and Emmeline Rose scamper into the apartment and slam the door shut while giggling. This is soon followed by heavy pounding on the door which is coming from a very angry Elli. “Give it back!” She barks through the door, obviously quite angry with something that has occurred. “It is mine and you had no right to take it.” Tom locks the door before placing Emmy in her chair as Benedict rolls up a poster which he had just…acquired from Elli’s apartment.

“You know Elli, I never knew you had a thing for Chris Hemsworth!” Benedict joshes and places the rolled up poster of the Australian in the umbrella holder.

“He is my co-star!” Tom teases, “The thought of you drooling over him is truly…sordid!” The pair press their ears up against the door hoping for a response but all they here is footstep getting closer to the door. They are quite heavy so they could be Nathan’s or an angry Elli.

“What is going on?” Nate asks with a heavy sigh.

“Those pricks have nicked my new Chris Hemsworth poster!” Elli whines.

“Prick is not a very nice word.” Benedict informs her with a smirk.

“Yes! And remember that we pay you and we are your employers.” Tom adds with a bigger, mischievous smirk.

“You bought another Chris Hemsworth poster!” Nate inputs with a tone of disbelief, “I had to burn the last one.” There is silence due to Elli sending her boyfriend a questioning glance and the two actors are listening in anticipation, “He was staring at us while we were having sex!” This sends the two over the edge and they explode the laughter which was building up inside them. Tom unlocks the door and passes over the poster to Elli before shutting it again. “Well thanks guys.” Nate states sarcastically, obviously hoping the poster would have been kept for good.

“Well I don’t want him in here!” Tom calls, “He is the one who is stopping me from ruling Asgard.” The tall man jokes before pulling his fiancé into an embrace.

{

BEST BIRTHDAY PRESENT EVER?

Did actor Tom Hiddleston receive the best birthday present imaginable from his partner Benedict Cumberbatch?

Yesterday hundreds of fans, members of the British public and indeed celebrities witnessed Sherlock star Benedict Cumberbatch giving his birthday present for his partner the Marvel star Tom Hiddleston on the Sherlock set. Currently, the Sherlock special is being filmed which is set back in the Victorian times (hence the Victorian costumes in the images below).

After a seven seated, black Range Rover was driven onto set and people had dispersed the vehicle – including the SweetDevils stars Lauren and Stephanie as well Tom Hiddleston himself with baby Emmeline Rose – the crowds screamed as Cumberbatch proposed to Hiddleston. They pair are now engaged and ready to be a happy family with Hiddleston’s daughter.

But how long will it last?

It has been made obvious that the pair’s relationship has been rocky and unstable. Soon Cumberbatch is off to the US to film Doctor Strange and Hiddleston is off on location to film Thor Raganorak to reprise his role as Marvel villain Loki “brother” of Thor. Who is going to look after the young child? And will their relationship survive the long distances.

More on this soon.

}

Vanessa is sitting in the computer room inside the prison in which she is located. She uses up her computer time – which is very little – most days to research Tom and Benedict. But not for stalker reasons, to check up on her little girl but this article has made her very angry. She slams her clenched fist on the desk and shuts down her browser before calling her prison guard. “George!” She yells and the middle aged, slightly obese prison guard plonks to her side. “May I request a visit?”

“It depends on who Miss-”

“Please George! Call me Vanessa, stop it with the formalities.” She playfully hits him on his forearm much to his dismay. “And it is to see Mr Tom Hiddleston about our daughter.” He shifts from one foot to the other and stares at her dead in the eye.

“Care to elaborate Madame.”

“I am not too happy about quite a major decision which is being made which implicates my daughter…in fact! Please could you get my solicitor involved as well?” She smiles a sickly smile.

“Of course.” George replies and waddles off.

A/n thoughts? OMG this nearly didn't publish and I was like you'd better publish bitch and then it did. Thank you wattpad.