The End (+Author's Note)

Tom and Benedict are lying in bed after a busy day of guests and entertaining. Today has been a fun, press free day which the pair hope there will be many more of. Their living room earlier on today was like a picture of what family should be like: Emmeline and Max were playing with a toy train track in the corner being witnessed by Lauren and Stephanie who have come over to visit. While Elli chattered away to Anthony and Darren around the coffee table with a steamy hot beverage in their hands. Nate sitting in the armchair balancing a twin in either arm as Izzy snoozes but Lulu garbles away in baby talk. It was surprising that she didn't wake her sister. While Tom and Benedict stand on the side lines taking in the magnificent sight. Tom kissed his husband on the cheek making Ben grin. "They will be in the same school year." Tom pointed at Emmeline and Max.

"Really?"

"Yes. Only just though. She will be old for her year and he will be young." They watched the two children play with the plastic trains of all different colours on the blue track.

"I am thinking Maximiline..." Ben trailed.

"Hmm?" Tom hummed.

"For the ship name." Tom rolled his eyes and kissed his husband's cheek again before turning around to carry on cooking in the kitchen.

"Fanboy." He muttered as he walked away.

"I heard that!" Ben exclaimed.

"You were meant to!" Tom responded in a sing song voice. After a lovely meal and lots of pudding (which pleased the young children a lot), the guests left gradually just leaving the two actors with their darling daughter who is now tucked up in bed fast asleep.

It is only nine o'clock but the pair are absolutely wiped out, "We're getting old." Tom comments with an underlying chuckle. He turns over to face his husband but feels a soft toy squeak beneath him which he pulls out and tosses behind his shoulder.

"I am maybe but not you." Ben replies to Tom's previous remark after laughing slightly about the rogue toy.

"You are perfect." Tom kisses the tip of Benedict's nose making the other man's cheeks turn fuchsia. It really is adorable.

"Really?" He can hear the sarcasm dripping from the Sherlock star's mouth making him sigh.

"Yes. I have a list, Mycroft has a file." Tom quotes Sherlock making Benedict laugh very loudly, so loudly in fact that he has to push his face into his pillow to muffle the sound so Emmeline Rose does not awaken. "I love you Ben."

"I love you too TW." The pair shuffle in close to each other and lay in together in a comfortable silence so they can just hear the beating of the other person's heart. 

A/n it is the end of 'Juggling'! I know this chapter is short but please go and check out the third and final installment to the Hiddlesbatch trilogy called 'Your Choice'. The first part should be up as soon as you have finished reading this.

If you have time, I would really appreciate it if you would comment your thoughts on this book and go and comment on the first chapter of the new book.

Thank you for all your fabulous support!

~Mae