Cleaning the "scuzz dump"

A/n this part is soooooo random but I think quite amusing. The image is a tweet from Benedict's friend, James Rhodes about Benedict :)

Enjoy xXx

The black, sleek Jaguar glides around the London roads with Benedict at the wheel. Today the two actors are going right into the centre of London to where Benedict’s old flat is which they are going to clean up ready to sell. He hasn’t lived there for a long while but he had always kept just in case there was a chance of having to film in that area, he now has taken the view that if necessary he can book a room in a hotel. They arrive at the not-so-nice grey, concrete building and park the car; it looks really out of place. “This was my first flat in London.” He mutters as the car is locked. Tom peers around at the other cars and notices how odd the Jag looks amongst the Fiats and Peugeots. “Come on.” Benedict summons and they both skip up two flights of stairs and wander to the end of the corridor where a mud brown door sits with the paint chipped at the edges.

“Where are your keys then?” Tom asks and the other man lifts up his arm and skims the door frame with his fingertips to find a key. “Seriously?”

“I wasn’t that bothered if anyone got in.” Ben shrugs his shoulders, “I bought this flat fifteen years ago – hence why it is so crappy – and I haven’t been here for…six years? Something like that.” He twists the key in the stiff lock and kicks the door open triumphantly.

“Why didn’t you sell it at the time?” Tom splutters as he inhales some dust.

“Sentiment I guess. This was my first flat after all.” He explains as he buries his hand in a gap in the wall and pulls it out to reveal a couple of torches. “Here.” He passes one over to his partner, “No electricity remember.” Tom nods and switches on the torch to uncover a filthy, basic flat. There is a small, unsanitary bathroom to his left when he came in and the lounge/kitchen area has to be about the size of Emmeline Rose’s bedroom at home. He cannot believe how far Benedict has come. There is a door in the far corner which he gathers leads to the bedroom. The flat in itself is not too cluttered, it is just very dusty. There is red, stained sofa against the wall with a CD player in the corner and a coffee table with a couple of documents on it. On the windowsill is an opened box of cigarettes and a cheap, empty lighter next to dead pot plant. The kitchen area consists of a simple worktop, an overhead cupboard, a mouldy fridge, oven, microwave, rusty kettle and a sink containing dishes – clean luckily. Tom feels his foot slide slightly when he takes his next step so he lifts his foot to reveal what looks like a photograph. He picks it up and laughs. “What is it?” Benedict asks so Tom shows him the photograph; it is of Ben and James Rhodes at a school reunion together. “I should visit him.”

“You should.” Tom agrees and tucks the photo into his back pocket to put in a frame and on the wall later on. Next the bedroom. Benedict opens the door and stench vaporises in the air causing the pair to cough. Tom opens his mouth in shock when he sees the inside of the room. “I-I-I don’t know what I should be more shocked about…the mankini or the graffiti on the wall…”

“The mankini was a dare from James.” Benedict laughs as he picks up the silky green fabric. “I thought I burnt it…could you imagine pictures of me wearing this circling the internet.”

“Don’t tempt me.” Tom smirks as he holds out his phone with the Twitter app open.

“Don’t.” He puts the phone away and turns to look at the graffiti again reading: ‘BendyDicky Comeonmybaps’. “James again. We definitely need to get rid of that.” Tom nods in agreement but decides to take a quick picture before the massive job of cleaning this stink hole begins. He will tweet it later.

\~.~.~.~.~/

Twitter:

Tom Hiddleston (@twhiddleston): Cleaning Benedict’s first flat today ready to be sold…found a mankini and some graffiti (IMAGE) should I ask @JRhodesPianist

Replies:

Robert Downey Jr (@RobertDowneyJr): @twhiddleston Hands up everyone who wants to see Benedict wearing that! ;)

Amanda Abbington (@CHIMPSINSOCKS): @twhiddleston @RobertDowneyJr *puts all fangirls’ hands up in the air*

James Rhodes (@JRhodesPianist): @twhiddleston He has only just got round to cleaning the “scuzz-dump”?!

Amanda Abbington (@CHIMPSINSOCKS): @twhiddleston @JRhodesPianist ooh I see what you did there! 

A/n thoughts? Any of you who don't get the "scuzz-dump" thing, it is a reference to Sherlock S3E3.

Check out @LanaDelHiddleston 's new Hobbit fanfiction it is amazing!

And also check out @puny_god 's new Tom Hiddleston fanfiction!

Ilysm guys xXx