Chapter 58

Arriving home in the late afternoon, Jimin rushed to his bed and started whining. Hearing strange sounds, Taehyung entered the room.
T: how was your day?
J: awful!!!!
T: what? Why? Didn't she like your surprise?
J: she has been afraid of horses since she fell off her a couple of years ago
T: oh ... ehm ... well, it's ok, I think she checked out your efforts
J: and that's not all
T: what else happened?
J: I confessed to her! Accidentally!
Jimin took the pillow and began to choke himself.
T: what? Wait, this is good news
J: what's good about that? I didn't plan to do it that way! Not at the moment when I ruined her birthday and brought her to tears. I wanted to do it properly, beautifully and at the right time, at the dinner or something ... Aaahhh ... * holding his head *
Taehyung couldn't stop smiling when he saw his madly in love friend.
T: all this is not important, the main thing is your feelings for her. So what did she say ??
J: Mr. Lee came in at that moment and I turned the subject
T: is that all?
J: yeah, we didn't discuss it anymore ...
T: dude, well, that's sketchy ... to confess your love, and then act like nothing happened ...
J: it was right, I have to do everything in the next as it should
T: as you know, bro

Not having time to cross the threshold of the house, the Jeongyeon's sisters pounced on her.
Se: soooo ???
Sy: tell us!!
Se: what did you do ???
JY: stop! Now breathe
Sy: * inhaled and exhaled * ok, we are ready
JY: and now ... * points to the door * exit is there, I'm going to sleep
Sy: what? Stop, no, you have to tell us everything !!!
JY: I have not forgiven you yet for throwing me in the middle of the road, so I ask you to leave my room
Jeongyeon covered herself with the blanket, letting know that the conversation was over.
Se: you little ...
Sy: and after everything we've done for her ... nch-nch
The sisters left, and Jeongyeon fell asleep with thoughts of the past day.

In the morning, Jeongyeon met the members at the office.
After another practice, the girls sat down to rest.
JY: unnie
Na: yes?
JY: how did Seokjin oppa confess his love to you?
Na: why is it all of a sudden?
JY: just ... I'm curious
Na: well ... I'll start by saying that it was the most beautiful day of my life. Everything was perfect, absolutely everything. And at some point we just realized that we can no longer hide our true feelings, and then he was the first to say these words
As Nayeon spoke, her face beamed with a smile. Jeongyeon was immensely happy for her friend, seeing her so happy made her happy too. But suddenly the smile faded from Jeongyeon's face.
Na: Jeongyeon? Are you okay?
JY: huh? Yeah...
Na: what happened? Tell me, you can't lie
JY: the thing is ... anyway, yesterday Jimin decided to make me a surprise ...
Jeongyeon told her friend about yesterday in details.
JY: ... and then he said those words ... But now I'm not sure anymore ...
Na: about what?
JY: Did they accidentally said that or ...
Na: what do you mean? You didn't say anything afterwards?
JY: I wanted to ask again, but he suddenly became somehow unsure, and then we were completely interrupted and we didn't talk about this anymore
Na: okay, that's complicated
JY: maybe he changed his mind or he regrets saying these words?
Na: I don't want to jump to conclusions. But I know one thing, you need to clearly understand who you are to each other. If you care about it, then you should ask him
JY: uhh ... * exhaled heavily * I don't know ... Let's change the subject. You better tell me how was your date?
Na: God ... you have no idea what stress I got..

/ Two days ago/

Nayeon finished dressing up, texted Jin and left the house.
After a couple of minutes, she was in the right place at the appointed time. After making sure that there was no one around, putting on a cap and a mask, she entered the building. Finally, reaching the right floor, she rang the door lock. The door opened, and her beloved man stood in front of her, in an apron. He looked damn attractive and sexy in this apron.
S: hi!
Na: h-hi *nervous*
S: come in
Letting her into his apartment, he immediately hugged her.
S: I missed you so much ...
Na: and I
Seokjin smiled at her and took her hand and led her into the kitchen.
S: well, let's start
Na: start? What?
S: do you remember I promised you that I would teach you how to cook?
Na: yeah
S: I'll keep my promise today
Nayeon was already looking forward to the day. A handsome man in an apron stood next to her and who would cook with her today - what could be more beautiful?
Na: what are we going to cook today?
S: I decided to start with a simple dish, so today's menu is chapche
Na: Perfect! I love it
S: and so, before that you need to put on an apron
Jin took out a second apron and put it on Nayeon.
Na: I can..
S: let me do it
He looked at her so that she could not refuse him.
Na: ok
Approaching her closer, he grabbed her in front with his hands on both sides and tied an apron behind her. While he was doing this, Nayeon seemed to have forgotten how to breathe. Everything looked just like in the dramas, from which her heart was pounding wildly.
S: done
Na: huh? *in prostration*
S: apron
Na: oh ... yes ...
S: * smiled * Did I tell you that you become so cute when you are shy?
She just nodded, shyly.
Na: wait, what is that? *pointed to the left upper part on the apron*
S: this is our initials "SN- Seokjin&Nayeon"
Na: you made this for us? *excited*
S: of course *poked her nose* okay, now if we are ready let's start!

Na: wait, what is that? *pointed to the left upper part on the apron*S: this is our initials "SN- Seokjin&Nayeon"Na: you made this for us? *excited*S: of course *poked her nose* okay, now if we are ready let's start!

Finally, they began to cook. Seokjin gave instructions on what and how to do, and Nayeon listened carefully and followed his words. After they cooked the noodles, they began to cut vegetables.
Na: woah, how do you manage to cut so quickly and evenly?
S: everything is gained with experience
Na: I want to do it like you too
S: be careful!
Nayeon was a little ashamed, so she wanted to show her best. She tried to cut faster, and accidentally cut her finger with a knife.
Na: ouch!
S: what? What happened?
Jin immediately ran to her.
Na: nothing, just cut the finger a little
S: I told you to be careful with the knife. Why did you try to do the same as me?
Nayeon had nothing to say, so she stared down silently like a guilty child.
S: I'm sorry ... I didn't mean to upset you, I'm just really worried and that's why I was too emotional * hugged her *
Na: it is fine, you are right
S: no no, I was wrong... look at me
He took her chin and lifted her head.
S: you wanted to learn, but I went too far. Forgive me
Of course she wasn't angry with him. She understood that he was only worried about her, so she hugged him.

S: let me show you how to cut correctly
Seokjin walked up behind her and wrapped his arms around her arms that were holding the knife.
S: you should feel like the knife is an extension of your hand, of your fingers. And with gentle wavy movements ...
But Nayeon no longer heard what he was saying. She was mesmerized by his velvety voice, and all she could think about now was the way he, half hugged, stood behind her. His face was so close that his breath tickled her ears as he spoke.
S: Nayeon?
Na: huh?
She turned her head to the side and now their faces were a centimeter apart, and all she saw now were his lips.
S: did you hear what I was saying?
Na: * nods *
S: so what?
Unable to resist herself any longer, she kissed him on the lips.
Na: sorry, I could not resist ...
At that moment, he grabbed her and kissed her back. Giving in to their feelings, they completely forgot about the noodles, which were already starting to burn a little. Quickly removing the excess, he lifted her lightly and sat her on the table, still kissing. But suddenly the doorbell rang.
Unhooking their lips, they looked at each other in confuse.
Na: who is this? *nervously*
S: no idea ...
Jin looked through the peephole.
S: mom?

———————-———————-————————————

Tap ⭐️ if you like this chapter 💜