Chapter 35

A couple of weeks have passed. BTS held their concerts abroad, and returned back to Korea with a new comeback. Twice also released a new album and were preparing for the promotion.

Jin and Jungkook were the first to be ready, so they decided to go to the stage to meet fans. At this point, Twice was finishing their recording and leaving the stage.
S: Jungkook, you go first, I will come soon
JK: ok

Seokjin cautiously called Nayeon, who was barely leaving the girls on an absurd pretext.
S: hi!
Na: hi
S: how are you? Long time no see, because of our schedules ...
Almost 2 months have passed since they saw each other, but they talked almost every day in KakaoTalk (Messenger).
Na: Yes, unfortunately ... I'm good. What about you?
S: great after seeing you

Jin always knew how to make her blush. She was still embarrassed by his glances.
S: by the way, congratulations on comeback again, I really liked your song
Na: thank you, and I congratulate you on comeback, I listened to the entire album and I am delighted, you can also call me an Army
S: ahahaha well, then I hope your bias is me
Na: well ... I don't know ... it's difficult to choose... *playing around*
S: oh, I see, is your bias Jungkook? Everyone likes this little one, although I am not surprised, he is good at everything ... Or are there more cute guys in your style, like Jimin? *messing with her*
Na: the one who tells me dad jokes and makes me smile - that's my style *shy*
S: oh... well ... then .. I'm glad *scratches the back of his head from embarrassment*
Na: finally!
S: what?
Na: I made you blush! Because I'm always like a tomato when I'm next to you, and probably look awkward ... *hesitant*
Jin approached her closer and took her hand.
S: I like it when your lovely cheeks flush scarlet. And you do not look like a tomato, but like a scarlet flower. And I like the fact that you are like this only next to me

Nayeon looked at him while he spoke, not looking up from him, and more and more was amazed at this guy. The way he knows how to make her feel special, and the way he radiates warmth and comfort.

 At this time, Jeongyeon was heading to the waiting room, where Jimin was approaching, but since there were other members, she could not talk to him

That day, BTS took first place, and all the other artists, including Twise, clapped and sang along with them. Jeongyeon did not know how to behave, because she had so many questions in her head, the answers to which only Jimin knew. He sang with a bright smile on his face, sometimes glancing at her. But she did not talk with him that day.

The next day, the TMA ceremony was held, where many artists were present. The girls were dressed in dresses, but only Jeongyeon was wearing trousers, although initially she was prepared for the dress to go out.
/ On the road to the red carpet /
Cha: unnie, didn't you choose a black dress?
JY: I asked to change my image for today
Mo: why? Didn't you like the dress? It was beautiful
JY: It's not about the dress ... but about me
Mo: what are you talking about?
JY: Recently, I gained weight and my legs do not seem beautiful ... and so in the trousers it will not be visible
Na: are you serious now? *shakes head*
JY: Yes, unfortunately ... I want to eat and not gain weight
On the red carpet, they were asked to make a pose that characterizes their new song, and the girls showed a sign of love.