Chapter 12

Everyone was sitting and enjoying the ceremony, and suddenly Jeongyeon noticed that their sonbaennims Celeb5 had no plaid to cover their legs. She got up to give them her plaid, but the women refused. Jimin, who was following what was happening, was also a little worried about them, and wanted to somehow help and call staff, but they did not see him. Taehyung, who noticed this, called for a staff and asked them to give the women a plaids, beacuse of what Jimin smiled to his friend in gratitude. Jeongyeon took the blankets from the staff and gave it to the women, which caused an approving and proud nod from Jimin.

When BTS went out for the award once again, boys ran together on the stage, and Jimin, who was walking behind the guys, suddenly bowed to Jeongyeon direction, what made her a little bewildered and for some reason made her laugh

JY: did you see it? *laughs*
N: what?
JY: how he bowed when he walked *depicts*
N: Jimin? *surprised* seriously? Ahahahah
JY: yeah

 Throughout the award, they several times faced each other and abruptly turned away, but she still tried to control her facial expressions

During Twice's performance, Jimin's gaze was concentrated only on her. He carefully watched to the girl through the screen, who attracted his attention.

  He carefully watched to the girl through the screen, who attracted his attention

After the ceremony, all artists thanked their fans and left the hall. Jeongyeon decided to go to the restroom, so after warning the girls, she went in search of it. Going further to the narrow corridor that led to the restroom, she heard someone's voices. Without turning the corner, she heard a male and female voice, and she immediately recognized one of these voices. She quietly peeked out of the corner, and saw Jimin talking with Jooe from Momoland. She was a little curious, so she decided to listen.
Jooe: sonbae, your performance was really cool today *smiles*
J: thanks
("Just look at his happy face," Jeongyeon in her thoughts)
Jooe: uh, actually ... I came to give you this *holds out a piece of paper*
J: what is it? *took the letter*
Jeongyeon wanted to know what it was, so she leaned a bit closer, and at this moment her earring fell with a ringing.
"Damn!" -She thought and quietly picked it up from the floor. Jimin looked round, but did not see anyone.
Jooe: don't open now, open later when I leave
Jeongyeon realized that Jooe is going to her side now, so she quickly ran away from there before she was caught.
On the way to the waiting room, Jeongyeon thought about what she saw.
JY: wow, what are the hubaes now ... they don't lose time *smirked*. She 100% gave him a confession letter ... well, by his happy face, it is clear that he likes it, when someone confesses to him, a smug womanizer! I won't be surprised if he collects these letters from girls *annoyed*. It probably add confidence to him ... *snorted*
Tz: Onni, who are you talking to?
Jeongyeon suddenly stopped and did not notice how she had already reached their waiting room.
JY: huh? Oh, with no one ... don't pay attention *stutters*

/ A couple minutes ago /
Jooe: don't open now, open later when I leave
J: huh? O-ok
she disappeared, and Jimin was confused. He opened the letter:
"Jimin sonbae,
Hello! This is Jooe from Momoland! I always watch your cool performances with admiration and cannot take my eyes off you! Actually, I really like you! Very much! You are the most handsome guy I have ever met! Because your one look I lose my head ... I really want to be closer with you
010 ******* - this is my number, I will be very happy if you write to me;) I will look forward to it!
With love,
Jooe"

This is not the first time Jimin received confession letter, so he didn't react to this in a special way. Of course, he was grateful for it, but he was not interested in this at all. To be honest, Jimin does not like girls who take the first step, the first ones show their interest, especially if they are not even familiar with each other. He believes that girl should have a riddle that he wants to solve. And it is the guy who should seek the attention of the girl, and not vice versa. Many people may find this old-fashioned, but this is exactly what Jimin believed.
He threw the letter in trash, and went to his members.