Chapter 27

While Jeongyeon and Jihyo were preparing for the party, Nayeon was thinking about how to quietly sneak out of the house, and so that no one would know about it.
JY: unnie, are you sure you don't want to come with us?
Na: yes don't worry, have fun
JY: what will you do at home alone?
Na: well ... I'll stay in bed, watch a movie ... * trying to calm the girls *
Jh: well .. as you know .. if you feel lonely, call us
Na: am I a child or something?  *smiles* I can be home alone, don't worry
Jeongyeon went to Nayeon's bedside table to take a mask, when someone sent a message to Nayeon.
JY: unnie, you got a text message

Jeongyeon involuntarily looked at the phone, where it was displayed - "Is everything valid today?"  from a certain "S".
Nayeon literally flew to the phone.
JY: Are you going to go out today?
Na: I'm... um .. *nervous*
JY: Who is "S"?
Na: this ... *scratches her head * this is Seoyeon!  My sister
JY: unnie, I know who Seoyeon is ... And why are you so nervous?
Na: I'm not nervous, it seemed to you ... She wanted to meet today, so she texted me
Jh: oh, really?  Well, that's great, because we were a bit worried that we would leave you alone at home.
Ok then, but do not be too late.
Na: ok maam
Jh:  that's it, I'm ready!  Jeonen, let's go

Finally, the girls left the house, Nayeon almost pushed the girls out the door so that they would leave quickly.  She took the phone and opened an SMS from "S"

Is everything valid today?
/ S

Yes!  I'm getting dressed now and I'm ready  :)
/ Nayeon

Great!  I'm already coming out
/ S

Nayeon rushed to get ready.
Na: ok, I need to look pretty, but do not overdo it!
She drew a thin arrow that accentuated her eyes, applied a peach blush on her cheeks and a soft pink lip gloss on her lips.

Na: so... what to wear now?
She opened her huge closet with clothes and tried to find the right one. First, she tried on a sweater with a skirt.
Na: ooh .. no, too short and eye-catching
Then she reached for trousers.
Na: God, Nayeon, Are you going for an interview ??
She threw back her suit and reached for jeans and a jacket.
Na: yes!  Comfortable and stylish!

 Nayeon left the house and headed for the meeting place

Nayeon left the house and headed for the meeting place.  Arriving in a quiet deserted park, she began to look through the eyes of a person whom she was supposed to meet today.  Looking at the time, she started to worry that something could happen as someone abruptly appeared from her back.
S: sorry I'm late
She turned and her face shone as never before.
Na: no, it's all right, I also arrived recently *smiles*
She was embarrassed to look at his face, which was covered by a cap.  In this coat, his broad shoulders stood out very much, which made her feel like a little girl next to him.  He was the only guy with whom she was comfortable communicating, and to whom she would like to open up and trust, and this person was Seokjin - the oldest, but at the same time young at the soul, BTS member.  He was always able to win over people, and overflow with positive energy, which gives strength to others.