Chapter 14

Boys and girls enjoyed each other's company, and only Jeongyeon was not comfortable from Jimin's "shameless" glances.  And he specifically tried to somehow tease her, as he was always very amused by her reaction, what makes him to do it more often.
While he was thinking about how to "pin her up", Yugyeom , Taeyong and Jaehyun came into the lounge zone.
Ym: oooh, there all my gang, hello everyone!  *greeted loudly*
JK: oh my bro *hugged his friends*
Jungkook was glad to meet again friends who were in their 97line
Jhn: what's up *hugs*, hello *bowed to the others*
Taeyong also greeted everyone, but his eyes immediately turned to Jeongyeon.
They sat on loose chairs, and Taeyong tried to sit closer to Jeongyeon, what did not escape Jimin's attention.
In the end, it turned out that Taeyong was sitting in the middle, and at the edges of other sofas Jimin and Jeongyeon.
Tn: let's think that you kept your promise *quietly*
Ch: ah, what word?  * at a loss *
Jeongyeon only remembered the promise she gave to Jimin, so she was a little confused.
Tn: in JYP cafe you promised me ... although now it turned out not like I thought, but anyway, it doesn't matter *smiles*
JY: aa ... yeah ...
she crossed with Jimin's eyes, who was sitting across from her. He literally did not take his eyes off her, and at the same time looked very serious.
Jeongyeon decided to ignore him, so she continued the dialogue with Taeyong.
JY: By the way, Taeyong-shi, are you ..
Tn: Jeongyeon, I thought that we are already friends and agreed to speak informally
She was actually not very comfortable calling him "oppa" at the moment.
JY: oh really..?  Exactly ... so, o-oppa * hesitates* do you...
Without letting her finish, Jimin stood up abruptly.
J: hyung, we have to go now.  We need to get ready for performance *turns to Seokjin, who was talking to Nayen at that moment *
S: already?  *upset*
J: yes, hyung.  Jungkook, get up, we have to go *turned to maknae, who chatted with Jaehyun and Yugyeom *
JK: hyung, we still have time ... *complains, because wanted to sit longer with friends*
J: no.  Let's go *a little bit seriously*
S: well, we need to go, see you all at the ceremony! Good luck to everyone *waved hands*
For the last time, glancing at Jeongyeon, which made her feel cold, Jimin and his members left the "paradise".

During the award, they crossed paths when both groups went out for the award.  Jeongyeon expected him to give her his typical "cocky look", but Jimin didn't even look at her, passing the microphone to Jihyo. And this behavior was the first time from him.

 After both groups left the stage, everyone congratulated each other on the award

After both groups left the stage, everyone congratulated each other on the award. During Twice's performance, boys went to prepare for their performance, which was supposed to close the show.
Girls, after their performance, left the stage and went to their room to fix their make ups and hairs.
Jeongyeon was the first who leave the room and was heading to the entrance to the hall, where she was going to wait for the rest of the members.
J: It seems that giving promises is your hobby ...
JY: what??  I did not get it... *confused*
J: well ... you lost to me, therefore you owe me one wish, then Taeyong has a promise from you ... Who knows whom else *he grunted, still not looking at her*
JY: what are you talking about?  *angry* sorry, but how does that concern you? Who do you think you are?
J: oh, finally we switched to informal "you"
JY: know your borders and don't cross the line, "son-bae" *she pronounced the last word clearly*
Jimin turned and now looked directly into her eyes.
J: I just don't recommend to you make promises to the right and left,  like "son-bae", the consequences may not be very good
JY: keep your recommendations to yourself, please, since I don't need them *turned around to leave*
JY: And about of bet, you have a maximum of two weeks to come up with something, otherwise the after-bet will be canceled!  *turned around and left*

She was terribly indignant and angry.
JY: *how dare he talk to me like that?  What does he care, who and what do I owe?  impudent jerk!  He'll still give me recommendations here ... Who did even ask it from you?  You would be the last person I ever asked for anything *
Jeongyeon jerked herself abruptly.  She tried to calm down, and now thought, why did she even react to him like that?  Why is she angry?  Usually, she simply did not pay attention to anyone's words, and let everything pass by.  But that didn't work out with him. He literally infuriated her and made her angry.  She just could not not react to this impudent who infuriated her so much.

At that time, Jimin couldn't understand why he was so angry?  Why is he so furious?  Everyone knows Jimin as a soft and calm guy, which he really was, but this girl evoked new emotions in him that he had not shown before.  Jimin wasn't so annoyed for a long time, and the fact that Jeongyeon was the cause of it was haunting him.
His thoughts were interrupted by members who were preparing to go on stage.
H: Jimin, have you been here long?
H: huh?  No, I just decided to wait for you here
S: did something happen?  You doesn't look good ... * worries *
J: no, it's alright hyung
Despite his bad mood, which no one knew about, BTS completed the award ceremony, and went home.

 * worries * J: no, it's alright hyung Despite his bad mood, which no one knew about, BTS completed the award ceremony, and went home

————————————————————
Tap ⭐️ if you like this chapter💜