Chapter 16

The first day of MAMA took place in Japan. Jimin decided to apologize to her today beachside of his recent behavior. He was waiting her around their waiting room, which is next to Twice room, but Jeongyeon wasn't there. So, he decided to go check another corridor. Jimin noticed her and headed towards her.
But as soon as she noticed Jimin walking across to her, she immediately turned her way.
J: wait! *shouts *
But Jeongyeon did not react at all and continued to run away with quick steps.
J: Jeongyeon, we need to talk!
He had almost caught up with her, but Taeyong  appeared out of nowhere.
Tn: Jeongyeon!  Hello *waving*
J: / aahh, again him /
JY: oh hello, Taeyong-sh .. hello, oppa * to spite Jimin*
J: / again... she called him like that! /
Tn: that's it! Did I interfere?  *looked at Jimin and bowed*
Jimin also nodded weakly.
JY: No, not at all, sonbae was already leaving, right?  *scorched eyes*
J: yes.. for now, but I'll come back later...
Jimin left them, turning back a couple of times.
Tn: do you know Jimin sonbae?
JY: yes, you know him too
Tn: no, I'm not in this regard, are you friends or something?  *carefully*
JY: nothing like that!  He just walked by and said hello
Tn: ok, I got it ... actually, I wanted to ask you something ... our sonbaes organize a grand new year party, and many people will be invited, they will invite your group 100%.  And I would be glad if you come *a little shy*
JY: party ...?  Umm ... I don't know, to tell the truth, our agency doesn't really allow us to go to parties ...
Tn: it will be a really cool party, everything is civil and decent.  I promise!  There will be many other idols, including Got7.
JY: I am not sure ...
Tn: ok, then, don't answer anything for now.  Think about it at home, and persuade the company, say that you will not be alone, there will be Yugyeom, Jackson and others.  And then give your answer, ok?  *looks through the eyes of full hope*
JY: OK, I'll try, but I don't promise anything!
Tn: yes!  Thank you *happy as a kid *
JY: for what?  *laughs*
Tn: for not immediately rejecting it.  And by the way, here is my number, write when you can give an answer
JY: huh? O..ok
He expected her to give him her number as well, but nothing of this followed.

Jimin couldn't find the right moment and talk with Jeongyeon, but he did not give up.
At the end of the ceremony, when all the artists went to the stage to say goodbye to the fans, Twice walked in front of BTS, and Jimin risked a lot to say just two words:
J: bet ... today *doesn't look at her so that fans don't notice anything*
At first, Jeongyeon did not understand what it was, but then her eyes widened.  She understood what he meant.  Today, this topic with a bet will finally close.  On the one hand, she was a little scared, especially now, when their relationship was in a terrible state.  But, on the other hand, she was glad, because it would end, and there would be no more deal with him.

The ceremony ended and everyone went to their hotels, and the next day everyone was supposed to fly to Hong Kong for the second day of the ceremony.  Many artists were in the same hotel, as for BTS and Twice.  Boys went to their rooms and did their own things.  Jimin picked up the phone and found the "Iron Lady" in contacts.

Twice also went to their rooms, which were divided by 2 people.  Jeongyeon's neighbor was Nayeon.  All members were in Jihyo and Momo's room and chatted about all kinds of things.  Suddenly someone got SMS.
Mo: whose phone is this?
JY: it seems mine
She picked up the phone to check who wrote to her.

"Today you will have to go out with me"

Who is this?
Ch: who is it, onnie?
JY: huh? I think someone wrote by mistake* turned off the phone *

"You cannot ignore me forever.  Moreover, you promised me that you will keep your word"

Jeongyeon finally realized who it is.  She had already forgotten that she gave him her number.

What do you need?
/ Jeongyeon

So that you go somewhere with me
/ Jimin

Have you seen the time??  Moreover, someone  can see us, I already have enough problems because of you ...
/ Jeongyeon

Do not be afraid, no one will know, we are not in Korea.  Just disguise yourself well and there will be no problems.  You gave me 2 weeks, so this is my last chance.  You promised
/ Jimin

About 10 minutes passed, and Jeongyeon still didn't answer.  Therefore, Jimin decided to threaten her a little.

If you do not go out, I will come to you!  I know where is your room.  I will knock and schout so that everyone can hear, and I'm not joking
/ Jimin

Jeongyeon really believed that he could do whatever he wanted, and she could not allow this to happen.

Wait!  Okay, okay, I'll go out.
/ Jeongyeon

Well, fine.  You need to listen to elders! 😏 after 10 minutes in the hotel parking lot, do not be late!  And dress warmly
/ Jimin

JU: to dress warmly?  as if he cares ... *muttered under her nose *
Jh: who are you talking with?
JY: umm .. with my onni, she writes me to take care of myself *smiles awkwardly* um .. so..., I am going to my room

After Jeongyeon entered her room, she rushed to get dressed.
N: where are you going?
Jeongyeon jumped up in fright.
JY: me?  Um ... I need ... *can't come up with an excuse*
N: Jeongyeon, tell me the truth, who texted to you, and where are you going?
JY: uhh, okay.  It was Jimin
N: Jimin??  Why does he text to you at such a time?  And why does he even text to you?  * shocked*
JU: Well, remember, I talked about betting, and so, this day has come, it's time to repay the debt
N: ok, but why now ??  And where are you going?  Somebody can see you!
JY: I don't know, he just said this.  So ... onnie, can you cover me ?  *kitten's eyes*
N: ..... do you know that you are taking a big risk?
JY: I know ... but also know that he will not leave me alone if I do not go
N: you are always looking for adventures, Jeongyeon.  Well, okay, just disguise yourself thoroughly and only then go out on your night date *teasing*
JY: what? date ?!  ONLY BUSINESS!  A couple of hours and Dobby will be free!
N: well, let's see later *quietly*
JY: thanks, onnie, I am going now,  call me if something will happen
She ran out of the room with a bullet.
N: oh my friend, I feel that this is not the end

_________________________________________
Tap ⭐️ if you like this Chapter 💜