Chapter 11

Weeks passed, the guys continued to perform all over the world with their tour.
There is almost November, and at the beginning of the month, an MGA award ceremony was to take place.

/ One day in JYP /
Twice manager went into the practice room and said that the PD-nim asked Jeongyeon to come to him.
JY: just me?
Manager nodded
JY: I wonder what happened ... I'll come now
After Jeongyeon calmed down because of rehearsing, she went to the JYP director's room.
JY: PD-nim, did you call me?
JYP: yes, Jeongyeon, sit down, we need to talk about something
She was a little bit nervous , because his face looked a little serious.
JYP: I'll go straight to the question. Is something happening between you and Jimin from BTS that I don't know about?
The fact that Jeongyeon was shocked by what she heard was nothing to say. She was so surprised that she could not even move a couple of seconds.
JYP: Jeongyeon?
JY: huh? Sorry, I'm just ... A little surprised. There is nothing like this
JYP: sure?
JY: definitely! But why did you suddenly ask about this ...? *carefully asks*
JYP: our department, which is responsible for social media, noticed a lot of strange videos and comments in the Internet
JY: weird? like what? Sorry, I just can't understand what's happening
JYP: how you react to each other at various events. Some netizens are sure that you are in bad relations, and some thinks opposite of this ... They even gave you the nickname "Tom and Jerry."
Jeongyeon suddenly thought that in fact, "Tom and Jerry" very well described their relationship with each other.
JY: These comments are groundless, PD-nim
JYP: well .. alright. You know that I trust you all, so I will believe you and close this topic. But I will have a request.
JY: yes, of course, what is it?
JYP: just try to react less hostilely and make your face simpler next time to somehow dispel these rumors.
JY: ok, I understand you
JYP: well, great, I know that you are doing everything right *relaxed*
Jeongyeon left the director's room and thought for a long time about what he said.
Do people really notice everything? But I can't tell the director, otherwise he will understand everything wrong and will worry in vain about this. Aaah, this Pak Jimin, there is always troubles because of him!

MGA awards has come, and guys prepared a special performance with an American artist. Jungkook was impatient to perform with his one of the favorite artist on the same stage.
JK: ah ... what should I do, I'm so nervous * shakes hands *
RM: don't worry so much, you are Jeon Jungkook, golden maknae, you can do it! *encourages*
J: that's it! There is nothing you could not handle
Y: well, besides fishing * decided to pin up *
S: ahhh, this Yoongi ... don't you see that this kid is already nervous?
Y: I'm just trying to cheer him up
All artists finished posing on the red carpet and entered the hall. BTS was last ones. When they were heading to their seats, Jimin noticed that Twice was sitting to their right, and Jeongyeon was sitting on the side of the stairs, i.e. closer to them. Boys sat down to their places, but Jimin did not have time to sit from the very corner where Jungkook had already sat.
BTS had already received their first award, and when they sat back to their seats, Jimin quickly sat down from the corner, and now he was only separated from Jeongyeon by a small stair).
When Celeb5 was announced for the award, all the artists stood up, so Jimin and Jeongyeon stood facing each other. She quickly looked away. After she sat down, she remembered PD's words , and now tried to look more smiling and positive.
From the very beginning of the day, Jimin was able to see her normally for the first time. Her grown and ash-dyed hairs looks good on her. She was in low heels to be on the same high with the rest of the members. And in a cute black dress. Lost in thought, he did not even notice that everyone had already sat down, and only him was still standing.
JK: hyung, what are you doing? Sit down, don't embarrass me *playfully*
After maknae's remark, Jimin sat down, turned for a second and noticed something that he had not noticed before. Her smile. He had never seen her smile before, because she was always annoyed or frowning in his presence. She looked completely different when she smiles, so pure and innocent, like a baby.

  She looked completely different when she smiles, so pure and innocent, like a baby

Jimin did not want to admit his thoughts, although that was exactly what he felt. But admitting this to himself, it would mean that he lost the battle, so he just noticed for himself that all Twice girls look good today ...
Taehyung has been following his friend's behavior for quite some time and notices something strange in his behavior lately.