Chapter 25

A tense atmosphere hung in the air, so Sungwoon decided to defuse it.
Sw: so, who wants to dance? Did you come just to sit here?
Dan: right, Jihyo, let's go dance
Daniel took his girlfriend's hand and led her to the dance floor, while Sungwoon went after them to dance to rhythmic music.
Now only Jimin and Jeongyeon were left. No one started to speak, so there was a silence.
JY: Are you offended by something? *suddenly*
J: me? Why?
JY: everything is written on your face
J: sorry? And what could I be offended by?
All this time, Jimin noticed how Taeyong, sitting at the next table, wasn't taking his eyes off Jeongyeon.
JY: Well, I don't know ... maybe because of your song ... at that time I was ...
Jeongyeon wanted to open this topic and correct what she said then and how she behaved, because she was a bit sorry. But Jimin ruined everything.
J: that is, you think that you could hurt me somehow? *smirked* Are we really that close?
Jeongyeon didn't even know how to answer this ... Jimin was harsh with her now because he was annoyed with Taeyong, but he really didn't want to hurt her feelings.
JY: * snorted * ... there are no "we" to be any kind of close
He did not answer her anymore, only occasionally looked at the next table, at Taeyong. It was time for slow dance and all the guys invited the ladies to dance. Suddenly, Jimin noticed that Taeyong got up from his table and was approaching to them, and clearly toward Jeongyeon. But this time Jimin did not want to lose to him, as it was before, so he grabbed Jeongyeon's hand.
JY: what are you doing *surprised*
J: let's go
JY: where??
J: to dance *pulls her*
JY: what?? And who told you that I want to dance? Especially with you
J: I said
Jimin did not listen to her, and just pulled her to the dance floor. Taeyong watched what was happening and was a little shocked.
JY: Hey, let me go! *trying to free herself*
J: calm down, it's just one dance
JY: Do you know what your problem is?
J: problem? ... and what is it?
JY: that you think a lot about yourself
Jimin grabbed her with one hand by the naked waist because of the cut at the dress and pulled her to him, while not looking up from her eyes. And with the other hand, he took her hand and put it on his shoulder. Then he gently took her other hand in his. They were very tender and warm.
Jeongyeon still did not understand what he was doing, but she tried not to give out her emotions. These mixed feelings, again..., this an unpleasant sensation in the stomach, again... She felt her pulse quicken when he just touched her, touching her open waist. As if an electric current had pierced her, or a hot wave passed through her body, burning her skin. But this electric current is unusual, it doesn't kill or hurt, it attracts them like a magnet. Why is she not doing anything? And why did she wear such a dress today? Now she holds his shoulder, and the other hand in his small, but strong hand.
J: and what do I think of myself? *still not taking his eyes off her and moving to the melody*
JY: that you can do whatever you want, because you are such a "cool and confident guy"
J: really? Wow, is that what you think of me?
Someone accidentally pushed Joeongyeon in the back, causing her to come closer to Jimin. Now their faces were so close that they could feel each other's breath. And their lips were in a very dangerous distance, just a centimeter from each other, because of what Jimin was so damn tense. His hands felt her skin, so this situation made him even more nervous. From the fact that Jeongyeon was in high heels, they were at the same eye level. Jimin looked into her eyes, framed by a mask, and realized that he wants to look at them forever. Her eyes, with their soft dark depths, also looked at him, but a little bewildered.
Jeongyeon did not allow her emotions, in which she was not sure, to embrace her mind.
JY: that's it! And anyway, let me go, I don't want to dance with you
She tried to free herself from his hands, from which Jimin pulled her even more closer.
J: and with whom do you want to dance? Maybe with Taeyong, who always revolves around you? *serious*
JY: what? What does Taeyong oppa have to do with it?
J: * nervously inhaled * stop calling him like that..!
JY: Why do you care?? I will call him or anyone else as I want! And yes, it's better with him than with you!!
She escaped from his arms and ran out of the hall. Jimin ran after her, but a crowd of people on the dance floor did not allow him to get out of there. Finally escaping, he ran out of this place. Jimin took off his mask, which began to annoy him and rushed after her.

 Jeongyeon ran to the nearest small room, but before she could close the door, Jimin burst into it

Jeongyeon ran to the nearest small room, but before she could close the door, Jimin burst into it. Now they were in a dark room, which was lit only by silver moonlight. In the center of the room was a small table with two velvet chairs with wooden frames. On the right side of the entrance was an old dark brown piano, and against the opposite wall was a bookshelf from the floor and almost to the ceiling.

JY: what are you doing?  Go away J: no, you did not let me say!  *breathing heavily after running* JY: I'm not interested in everything you say!  So get out, please *tries to stay polite* J: no! JY: ok, then I'll! She quickly walked toward the doo...

JY: what are you doing? Go away
J: no, you did not let me say! *breathing heavily after running*
JY: I'm not interested in everything you say! So get out, please *tries to stay polite*
J: no!
JY: ok, then I'll!
She quickly walked toward the door and opened it, but he immediately closed it.
JY: what do you think you're doing?
Jeongyeon turned and Jimin stood right behind her, holding his hand on the door at her head. She escaped from Jimin's trap and walked to the window.
J: I said that I had not finished yet
JY: You act like a boy! You are offended, then angry when something doesn't happen the way you want
J: b-boy? *shocked*
JY: YES! a boy! Immature, smug and impudent jerk!
J: take the words back
Jimin did not like when he was considered immature most of all, because he was not like that, and this beat his male pride.
JY: I won't even think about it! Why? It beats your pride that I called you immature and narcissistic?
J: I said take your words back
JY: or what? What will you do to me? Offended again? Or...
Not having time to finish, Jimin suddenly grabbed Jeongyeon and kissed her lips. It was a quick but passionate kiss that conveyed all the feelings he had. At that moment, both forgot how to breathe. He slowly pulled away from her, realizing what he had just done, and she, in turn, froze and did not move. She slowly opened her eyes, and only now began to understand what had just happened.
Jimin let her go, expecting any reaction from her. But she didn't even look at him.
J: I ... *cannot find the words * I-I'm sorry ... I ... you kept talking ... and I ...
She, as if having regained consciousness from hypnosis, ran out of the room to the stairs, where she took off her mask and threw it.
Jimin did not move for a couple of seconds, but then ran after her.

J: wait! *screams to her from the stairs*
Jeongyeon did not listen to him and already went down to the first floor.

 ———————————————————— Tap ⭐️ if you liked the chapter 💜How it is? Please, share your opinion and impression in the comments🌻

Tap ⭐️ if you liked the chapter 💜
How it is? Please, share your opinion and impression in the comments🌻