Chapter 38

The last ride for that day was the Ferris wheel.
There was practically nobody in the park, so they could finally take off their hats and headbands.

S: Nayeon-a, it's time to sit down already
Na: um ... actually I was thinking of sitting with Jeongyeon ..
JY: no no, she's already coming
Na: what are you doing?
JY: unnie, I understand everything, go and sit with your boyfriend
Na: what?  How did you find out? ...
She looked at her friend guiltyly.
JY: it doesn't matter, but I'll talk about it later with you
Na: ok ... by the way, are you sitting alone?
JY: why?
Na: well ... I just thought, what if Jimin upsets you again .. *worried*
JY: unnie .. I told you that I cried not because of him
Na: well, this time let it be so, but still, do not let anybody to offend you
JY: It's not even possible, did you forget, I'm Yoo Jeongyeon. Now go to Seokjin oppa, he's been waiting for you
Nayeon hugged her and joyfully ran to her boyfriend.
J: well, did you get dumped?
JY: you are one to talk...  We are in the same situation
J: then I propose to sit us, the rejected ones, in one booth
JY: whatever ...
Jeongyeon tried to say it with the most indifferent voice, although inside she was a little nervous.
J: ladies first
JY: since when are you so gallant...
J: I was born gallant, dear
JY: stop calling me that
Everyone sat in the booths, and the wheel began to spin.

They sat opposite each other.  Jimin often glanced at Jeongyeon silently. At one point, she also looked at him, and their eyes met, from which both embarrassed and immediately looked away.  There was a quiet and awkward atmosphere in their booth.  She felt his eyes on herself, but could not turn her head, so she stood up to the window of the booth and looked at the night view of Seoul.
JY: beautiful view
J: agree ... beautiful
Jimin said this, not taking his eyes off her.  She was standing there proudly, with the posture of a noble lady and with tied up hair, which allowed her neck to be emphasized.  She looked beautiful even in the dark under the light of night lamps from the street.
Jeongyeon was not able to remain silent.
JY: What are you staring at?
J: to the beautiful view
Not having time to understand what he meant, the wheel suddenly stopped abruptly, because of which Jeongyeon nearly flew off.  Jimin managed to catch her, so now she was laying on top of him.  Her face was on his chest, so she could hear his heart bit, and for a moment it seemed to them that their hearts were beating in unison.
J: are you okay?
She raised her head, and he looked at her with his charming eyes, from which it was impossible to tear herself away.
JY mhhm *nod*
Jeongyeon tried to get up, but he only pulled her closer to him.
JY: what are you doing?  Let me go
J: no.  Not this time
Jimin was more serious than ever.  He was not going to let her go at all, because he had been waiting for this for so long and this could be his last chance, so he was very serious now.
JY: let me go!
Jeongyeon was finally able to tear herself away from him, and move a little further as far as possible in this small booth.
She could no longer endure all this, so she decided to say everything to his face today while she gained courage.
JY: what are you trying to achieve?
J: what do you mean?
JY: You understand everything perfectly!
Jeongyeon already spoke in a higher tone.
JY: Why are you doing all this? Do you like to test me so much?  To teas me?  Why are you always trying to play with me like with some kind of toy?
J: what? No...
JY: do you like playing with my emotions and feelings??!!
J: No!! I would never dare to do this, especially with you!
Jeongyeon was finally able to breath as she spoke without a pause and she no longer had enough air.
J: it's true that I sometimes like to tease you, and I didn't understand why, because I had never behaved like this before ... but the more I did the more I understood why
With each word, Jimin took a couple of timid steps, thereby reducing the distance between them, and she took a step back, but now she rested against the window, and she had nowhere to run to.
She looked at him, not taking her eyes off and panting.  They stood very close, and only one step removed them from each other.
JY: and ....? Why ....?  *hesitantly*
J: are you dummy or pretend that you don't understand? Remember, you asked me a question... about that evening on the balcony .. then nothing was happened ... that's why ... I want to finally fix it