Chaper 19

At the same time, Nayeon and her sweet neighbor Jin talked incessantly. Jin was telling funny and dad jokes to her that made girl laugh.
S: aah .. thank you *happy*
N: for what?
S: for laughing at my jokes.  Guys have already stopped responding to them *smiles*
N: ahaha, thank YOU for that
S: mm .. didn't we agree to speak without formalities?  *looks offended* otherwise the word "Sonbae" confuses me a little.  Call me just Seokjin oppa
N: ok, fine, then... thank you, Seokjin oppa *shy*.  Thanks to you, I laughed heartily.  When I laugh heartily, I'm happy
S: and I'm very happy *looking at her*
N: hm?
S: ah ... I mean ... I'm happy when I make someone laugh *embarrassed*

The plane landed at the Hong Kong airport, and now everyone had to go to their hotels.
S: well, I was pleased to be your neighbor for 2-3 hours
N: and me *shy*
S: then .. see you at the award *wink and leaves*
N: / did he just wink? No no, it seemed to me /

Twice arrived to the hotel and settled in their rooms, they went down to the cafe for dinner.
Mo: Nayeon onni today looks different or does it seem to me?
Tz: she is in a good mood
Dh: it's true, Nayeon Onni, you're shining today, I'm glad to see you like that
Sa: by the way, who was you sitting with, onni?
Tz: I didn't see either
N: girls, you exaggerate, I'm always so joyful *avoids their eyes* .. Uh ... I was sitting with the manager .. I'll go for some drink *ran away*
Nayeon didn't want to lie to the girls, but she knew that they wouldn't leave her along later, moreover, there were a couple of girls in group who shipped her with Jin and always teased her at all kinds of events.
While Nayeon was taking food drink, Jeongyeon quietly approached her.
JY: I saw who you were sitting with
N: huh?  *nervous* well ... I ...
JY: Is something happening between you two?  *suspiciously*
N: what? No, we are just friends
JY: just friends?  Are you sure?  Or do you like Jin sonbae?
N: tshsh! Be quite, someone can hear you, and they will understand wrongly *fussed*.  There's no such thing!
JY: well, but if something suddenly happens, you won't get rid of me so easily!  *whispers*

MAMA day has come, and all the artists have shown their grandiose performances. The main awards were received by BTS, as well as Twice.  Receiving the award, not only BTS boys could not hold their tears, but also the rest of the artists, including Twice.

H: I wanted to pay back because we worked so hard and got so much love from you, Army
S: I remember the beginning of this year. It was really difficult for us, so much was happening and we couldn't keep up with all this. During conversations with each other, we even thought about disbanding. I think this is so great that we got together and were able to achieve good results.  I want to thank my members who helped me get together, and our ARMYs who love and support us all the time.
BTS cried so much over Jin's speech, especially Taehyung, who gave all his free rein to his emotions.
Tears came to Nayeon's eyes, but she tried to hold it, but after she saw Jin crying, she could not restrain herself and cried.
It was really hard for the boys this year from such a load, too much fell upon them, they were already mentally and physically exhausted.  Twice understood their feelings, and girls also could not hold back their tears.

 After the ending, everyone went to their waiting rooms, except for Nayeon, who came to her sense from shed tears

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

After the ending, everyone went to their waiting rooms, except for Nayeon, who came to her sense from shed tears.  Noticing that she was not there, Jeongyeon left the room. Having walked a little along the corridor, she saw Nayeon sitting on a bench and sobbing quietly.
JY: onni ...?  What's wrong?  *hugs*
N: I'm fine, just it's sad a bit
JY: Are you so upset about BTS speech?
N: they reminded me how difficult it was for us, but still we were able to go through everything, so I am sad, but also happy at the same time
At that moment, BTS passed, seeing them, girls got up and bowed, and Nayeon tried to hide her tears.  Since there were many cameras around them, they could not exchange a few words.

Boys went into the waiting room and were coming to their sense. Taehyung still could not stop his tears.
S: aah, Taehyungie cries so much *sad*
J: come here
Jimin went to his friend and hugged him, wiping his tears.
J: it's all because of Hobi hyung *laughs* as soon as you burst into tears, everyone else burst into tears too
JK: for sure, and then Jin hyung *sobing*
J: but I held back it well *proud*
After changing clothes, boys began to leave the room to head to the cars.
Jin was the last, and when he was catching up with the guys from behind, Twice girls came out to meet.
Jh: goodbye, sonbaennim * others also bowed* your final speech made us cry
S: ah, sorry *smiles* by the end of the year all our tears had probably accumulated.
Mi: we understand, all this is a little complicated, but to you, sonbennims, even doubly
S: yeah .. there is such a thing .. but sometimes crying is also good, splashing out your emotions, so if you want to cry, do not hold it back *looks at Nayeon*
Girls nodded, and saying goodbye, Jin headed to the exit.
Sa: Jin Songbae is so good person
Dh: agree, it's very comfortable with him, he's just like an older brother, his future wife will be so lucky *looks at Nayeon*
Yes, the shipper of Jin and Nayeon is Dahyeon.
N: she starts it again *hand face*
Dh: it's good that Jin sonbae will also be a "kbs gayo"host, otherwise I was worried that I would be shy with the two MC guys
Nayeon had never envied her members before, and indeed to someone, but right now she realized that she would like to be in the place of Dahyeon.
JY: yes, he's funny, kind, attentive, handsome.  I don't know who his future wife is, but she's really lucky.  And if he has a girlfriend, then ... it's probably hard for her... with such a guy * specifically provokes Nayeon *
N: g-girlfriend?  *stuttering* Do you think he has one?
JY: I don't know, but I won't be surprised if yes, such a guy should have someone
Jeongyeon was amused by her friend's reaction, and Nayeon, in turn, was worried, she suddenly thought that Jin was already quite a grown man, and with a wonderful personality, and if he have a girlfriend it would not be surprising.  From such thoughts, her face changed, and now she was really worried.

————————————————————-
Tap ⭐️ if you like this chapter 💜