Chapter 15

All artists have already arrived in Japan for the award ceremony.
Jeongyeon was not in the mood for the second day and girls noticed this, especially during rehearsals.
There was 1 day of MAMA ahead, so it was impossible to relax.
Jeongyeon made a couple of mistakes during the dance, and could not concentrate.
Jh: Jeongyeon, what's wrong with you?  You haven't made so many mistakes *worried*
Dh: really, onnie, did something happen?
Mi: there is no face on you
JY: I'm fine, just a little scattered lately, I will try better, sorry girls
Tz: why are you apologizing?  We just worry about you.
JY: don't worry, I'm fine *fake smile* let's go through the choreography again, this time I will definitely not make mistakes

BTS were preparing a huge performance.  The day before the ceremony, Jimin decided to go to Vlive and broadcast in his room, where he could distract from his thoughts and talk with ARMY.  Turning on the app, he saw a Twice broadcast notification.  On the one hand, he wanted to see who was broadcasting, and on the other, something stopped him.  But having failed to overcome his curiosity, he still logged in through his personal account, which the fans did not know about.  Jeongyeon appeared on his screen, and looking at her in real time made him feel strange.  She looked tired.
JY: ONCE, I can't spoiler tomorrow's performance, but you can be sure that you will like it!
N: right! Jeongyeonie left the hall the very last!  She trained till night
JY: because I'm not such a good dancer
N: naaaah ... Guys, do you think that Jeongyeon is the sexiest when she dances? Am I right??
JY: God, what are you talking about *laughs*
Seeing her laughing, Jimin smiled unwittingly.  But then remembered how much he had offended her a couple of days ago, which he regretted now.
N: Jeongyeon, everyone says you're sexy, and...oh, some ONCEs miss your short haircut
JU: should I cut them again?
N: many agree, but many like the current hairstyle.  Oh, I like this comment - "She looks good with everything, so let her do what she want" from BabyDooly.
JY: thank you very much, BabyDooly!  Very nice of you *smiles*

  She smiled at him, not even realizing it, but still he was glad that he could bring a smile to her face

She smiled at him, not even realizing it, but still he was glad that he could bring a smile to her face.  Now Twice left the broadcast and Jimin logged in to BTS official account, where thousands of ARMYs immediately came.
At this time, Nayeon and Jeongyeon had already turned off their broadcasts.
N: oh Jimin Songbae is live
JY: not interested ...
N: let's go, just for the sake of curiosity
JY: do as you want, I don't care
Jeongyeon walked away from the phone so as not to see him, but still she could hear him
J: yes, I have already eaten and will take a shower soon.  The members are probably already sleeping.  Someone writes that she is sad that she quarreled with her boyfriend.  Hmm ... I don't know what happened between you, but sometimes we can hurt people, not really wanting it.  Words can be worse than weapons, they can greatly offend a person.  Sometimes we simply cannot control our emotions, and we do the wrong things ... Therefore, I hope that the one who is wrong is sorry and apologizes and you will make peace.
JY: again, he gives advices to people ... he should follow them himself to begin with  *mumbled to himself and left the room*

 Jimin turned off the broadcast, but could not fall asleep, and the other guys were already sleeping

Jimin turned off the broadcast, but could not fall asleep, and the other guys were already sleeping. Taehyung left his room to join the broadcast, but when he went to a friend, he saw that he had already turned it off.
T: Already off?
J: yes, why haven't you come before?
T: okay, next time ... Sleep then, I'm going
J: I still can't fall asleep, you can stay for now
T: why?  Something happened?
J: no, I'm fine, I'm just probably nervous before tomorrow's performance ... *lies*
T: Jimin, am I your best friend?  *crouched nearby*
J: what kind of question is it?  Of course you're my best friend, as if you don't know this *patted Tae on the shoulder*
T: then .. don't you want to tell me anything?
J: About what?  *surprised*
T: Dude, do you really think you can hide something from me?  I see through you, just like you do me.  We know each other too well not to notice something is amiss
Jimin knows it very well, they are soulmates, and it was almost impossible to hide something from each other
J: ok .. you're right, there is something that bothers me
T: maybe someone?  *smiles*
Jimin looked at his friend in surprise.
J: h-how did you find out?
T: it was too obvious not to notice ... how you react to her every time
J: it used to be fun to tease her and see her reaction, but now for some reasons I'm so annoyed!  In recent days, I don't know what makes me so angry ... It was because of him *quietly*
T: what?
J: huh? nothing
T: in short, my friend, just admit that you like her *smiles*
J: like her? No, I'm just curious to watch her ...
T: Isn't that the same thing ??!  *freaking out of his friend's obstinacy*
J: no!
T: *shakes his head*
There was a pause
J: I told her some bad words ... and hurt her feelings
T: then you need to apologize to her
J: I know ...
T: you will have the opportunity tomorrow.  Show that you are really sorry and feel bad because of it
J: hmm ... I don't know *scratched his head* okay, let's go to sleep.  Oh, and yet, not a word to anyone!
T: you are breaking my heart, don't you trust me?
J: I do, that's why I told you about all of this *he patted his friend's hair*
T: well, I guessed it myself.. so *pleased*

————————————————————
Tap ⭐️ if you like this chapter💜