Chapter 30

Spring has come, and the rays of the sun began to warm and impress with its brightness and warmth. At such beautiful weather, it was impossible to stay at home, so Jungkook decided to meet his friend Yugyeom.
JK: Yugyeom-a, what are you doing?
YM: I'm in the company, I'll workout soon
JK: oh, then wait for me, I'll join you
YM: ok, I'm waiting

After Jungkook hung up, Jimin entered the room.
J: where are you going?
JK: to Yugyeom to workout together, do you want join us?
J: training again? God, where do you get so much strength and energy?
JK: hyung, someone needs to protect all BTS members, look, you will be completely blown away by the wind soon
J: will you protect me? Hahaha ok, then I'm calm and I don't need to workout.

The manager enters the room.
JK: manager, will you take me to JYP?
Mng: ok
J: JYP? For what?
JK: hyung, I just said that im going to gym with Yugyeom
J: ahh ... so this is in JYP ... *quietly* hmm ... you know what? I'll go too, I still need to tidy myself up a bit, especially since summer is coming
JK: why so suddenly?
J: well...you can't always protect me, Jungkookie, so...
JK: ok, let's go

Arriving at the place, boys met Yugyeom and they went inside.
When they entered to gym , Jimin was surprised to see Taeyong.

J: what did he forget here ... *quietly*
JK: oh, Jaehyun-ah, are you here too? There aren't enough a couple of people to have the entire 97line band
Jn: right ... Taeyong hyung and I decided to join you too

Taeyong and Jimin met their looks and nodded weakly to each other. An invisible war has already started between them.

The guys began to train, and at some point, Jimin tried to quietly slip away from the gym.

JK: Hyung, where are you going?
J: I'm .. going to buy something to drink for us
Ym: hyung, I will buy
J: no no, its ok

Jimin left the room, but instead of turning in the right direction, he went upstairs, searching someone. He walked along the corridor, trying to do it very quietly, without attracting anybody's attention. He was wearing a cap with a mask, so people could hardly have recognized him. After passing a couple of rooms, he wanted to give up and go back, because he could not find her. But suddenly he heard a laugh that he could recognize among a thousand others. Soft and childish. Jimin went to her laughter and found how the girls from Twice rehearsed dances in the practice room. The door was transparent, so he could see what was inside the room. The girls played the game during the break, and it's seems they were having a lot of fun.

Na: now it's Momo's turn to show
Another team wrote someone's name, and Momo's team had to guess.
She began to grimace and show some kind of movement.
Mi: BamBam!
Mo: yes!!
Na: ok, Jeongie, come on, don't let me down!

Jeongyeon got up and waited for the other team to write her name. Dahyeon thought a little, and smiling ironically, she was ready with a name.

JY: come on, I'm ready
Dh: are you sure?
JY: as never before!
Dh: ok

She picked up the tablet and the smile disappeared from Jeongyeon's face.

JY: can I change it?
Dh: sorry but no
JY: ahh .. why is this happening to me *mumbling*

Jimin, who was watching the happening, was also thrilled, and wondering whom Jeongyeon would show.

She began to show hesitantly, that's why the other  girls started to resent at her.
Na: what is this? Show properly or we will loose this game ...

After a little thought, Jeongyeon began to show a confident gait, while seducing with her eyes. Now she pouted her lips.
Tz: what is this? Lips..?