Chapter 24

Since it was a private and elite carnival party, everyone had to come in masks, costumes, and ladies in dresses.
JK: ahhh, Jimin-shii, you look cool !!
J: aah, Jungkook-shi, thank you
S: just look at our Jiminie, you are even more handsome than me today!
J: hyung, have I really heard such words from you?
S: well, today you earned
J: are you sure you don't want to go?
S: Yeah ... I got some things to do ...
JK: what?  *claps his doe eyes*
S: just... it doesn't matter.  Why aren't you going?  *trying to change the topic*
JK: I'll train in boxing gym
S: as expected from Jungkook ... how many more muscles are you planning to pump?  Do you want to become like a Hulk?
JK: yeah, that you would scare of me *laughs*
J: we are scared of you when you touch us already... but your face does not match your body, it's too cute *pinched on the cheek*
JK: heey, my face is not cute! It's manly!  Look at this cheekbones!  But carefully, you can cut yourself *shows*
J: you know that the more you deny it, the more adorable it seems ahahah.  Sorry, but maknae is maknae, no matter how muscular you are!
Jimin was already ready, therefore, writing to Sungwoon, he left the house.

  Sorry, but maknae is maknae, no matter how muscular you are! Jimin was already ready, therefore, writing to Sungwoon, he left the house

Arriving at the right place, Jimin got out of the car and went to the entrance.  Before going in, he was asked to present an invitation, after which he finally went inside.  This place was a kind of residence, which was located on the outskirts of the city, with its own security and a large plot.  They usually hold cultural events or meetings of important people there.  Therefore, uninvited guests just could not get here.
The party organizers certainly did their best.  Everything looked so elegant and luxurious that, taking a step, Jimin experienced a cultural shock every time.
J: wow! so beautiful
Each corner looked unique, all the decorations were selected in the Venetian style.  The hall was so big that you could feel like a bug in this place. There wasa huge staircase in front of Jimin that led to the second floor, where the event was supposed to take place.
He went upstairs, where his friends Kai and Sungwoon met him.
K: thanks for coming *hugs*
J: hyung, thank you for inviting me. Everything looks so aesthetically pleasing and beautiful that I don't even know where to look
K: yes, hyungs were all able to organize it great
The guys went into the hall, where music was already playing loudly, and the people had fun.  Kai took Jimin to his table with Sungwoon.
K: here your seats, I'll come back to you, have fun *wink and go to meet other guests*
Sw: beautiful, right?
J: beautiful, it's too simply said. By the way, are we just going to sit here alone or someone else will join us?
Sw: I don't know ...nobody is sitting here yet, except us, but there are 3 more chairs

 Jimin was still examining the hall, and turning his head to the right, he saw Taeyong

Jimin was still examining the hall, and turning his head to the right, he saw Taeyong.  He eas sitting at the next table.
J: I wonder if she will come?  *quiet*
Sw: what?  I don't hear, speak louder, otherwise I don't hear because of the music
J: nothing ...
An hour has passed since the party, some girls all tried to attract Jimin's attention or invite him to dance, and he was waiting for her to come.  But she still did not appear, so Jimin was about to leave.  Everyone else had fun and enjoyed the party, there were a lot of people on the dance floor, so he could barely get through. Before he could get out, Kai grabbed him in the crowd.
K: where are you going?
J: hyung, it's really really cool, but I'll probably go already
K: what?  party just started an hour ago!
J: it's ok, I already had fun, I think I have to go now
K: No!  I won't let you go anywhere!  Stay at least another hour
While Jimin tried to get out, someone went into the hall. He looked up and saw her.  The one for whom he came today.  Kai kept saying something, but he no longer heard him.  She looked so beautiful that he could not see anything except her, as if there were no people around, only she was.  Sophisticated, in a long lace dress, with a cutout at the waist, with loose, pitch-black hair and a mask, which emphasized her mysterious eyes even more, she seemed to be someone not from this world.

  Sophisticated, in a long lace dress, with a cutout at the waist, with loose, pitch-black hair and a mask, which emphasized her mysterious eyes even more, she seemed to be someone not from this world

He wanted to take a step towards her, but someone was ahead of him.

/ A couple of minutes ago /
Jh: Jeongyeon, faster!  We are already late!
JY: I'm running!  *in a hurry*
The girls left the house and headed for the car.
JY: will anyone meet us?
Jh: Daniel said he has been there for a long time and is waiting for us
JY: not us, but you *laughs*
Jh: stop *shy*
Finally they reached the right place.
The girls got out of the car, and Daniel was already standing at the main entrance on the street.
JY: damn, my earring fell again
Jh: why do you always drop earrings??
JY: I don't know ...  go to your boyfriend, I'll catch you, as I find
Jh: sure?
JY: yes yes, go inside
Jihyo, having greeted Daniel, went inside with him, and sat down at a table where Daniel's group member, Sungwoon, was already sitting
Jh: Sungwoon oppa, hi!
Sw: hello sister in law
Dl: hyung, stop embarrassing her
Sw: oh, those pigeons, you're just cute, so I'm kidding you. By the way, Jihyo, are you alone?
Jh: no, I'm with Jeongyeon today. Oh, here she is!

Jeongyeon finally found her earring and went inside.  As she walked toward the entrance, garlands lit her path. Everything looked so fabulous that it seemed to her as if she had fallen into a fairy tale.
Going inside, she was in even greater shock.
JY: Do such places really exist?  Wow, everything is so beautiful here *looks around*
Climbing the stairs, she reached the place where the music came from.  Jeongyeon was still standing at the door and was very nervous to go inside. After a deep breath, she stepped forward. There were a lot of people in the hall, so she could not see where Jihyo was.  While she was trying to find her friend, Taeyong approached her.
Taeyong, as he saw Jeongyeon at the door, almost ran to her.
Tn: Jeongyeon, hi
JY: hi
Tn: y-you look great *stutters*
JY: thank you
Tn: I'm very glad that you came
JY: Yes, it just so happened ....
Jh: Jeongyeon! Here!  *waving*
Jeongyeon went to the table, at which Jihyo, Daniel and Sungwoon were and sat in the first empty seat.
Sw: oh, there's someone sitting here
JY: oh, really?  Who?
J: me
She slowly turned to find out who owned the voice.
JY:  What are you ... I mean, what are you doing here *surprised*
J: why, could not I come?
Sw: Jeongyeon, Jimin is our friend with Kai, it's clear that he was also invited *laughs* why are you so shocked?
Jh: Jeongyeon, what a strange question ...
JY: ah .. forget it, I just ... *moved to another chair*
J: thanks *cold*
Everyone sat at the round table in the following way: Sungwoon-Daniel-Jihyo-Jeongyeon-Jimin

————————————————————
             Tap ⭐️ if you like this chapter 💜
          P.s.  stay tune for the next chapter, there                will be 💥

Take care of your health, especially nowadays, because I got sick 🤒

Jimin and Jeongyeon edits by me🌻