Chapter 13

Since it is already the end of the year, the award ceremonies have just begun, and by the end of November, there should be "AAA" 2018.
N: ya, Jeongyeon~a, dyeing your hair a darker shade was a good idea! You look even more charismatic and sexier *winks*
Ch: my onni is already the most charismatic and sexy *hugs Jeongeon*
In fact, Jeongyeon was Chaeyong's favorite among onnies. She always admired her "feminine power" and charisma.
JY: my cherry *hug in response* thanks, girls
Mo: girls, who wants to go to "paradise corner"?
N: oh me! *excited*
Tz: we were already there with Sana, Jihyo and Dahyun onnies
Mo: ok then Naen onni and I'll go
Mi: i'm with you
JY: I will join you a little later, when I finish my make up
Ch: I will come later too, with Jeongyeon onni *smiles*
Mo: okay, we will wait you
"Paradise corner" means a lounge zone for artists. It is a small corner with sofas, massage chairs and yummies, where you could relax.

N: I want candy
Mo: everything will be there, onni, don't worry, no wonder that place called the "paradise"
On the way to that place, girls met Jin, Hoseok, Jeongkook and Jimin. They all greeted each other.
S: where are you going?
N: to paradise corner
J: oh we too
N: oh.. then we will come a little later
S: no no, you go, we will come later
They began to argue, giving way to each other.
J: why don't we just go all together?
Mi: we don't want to bother you
J: no one will bother anyone, what are you talking about *as always sweet*
N: well, then, if you do not mind ... *hesitate*
S: certainly!
N: okay then let's go *joyful*

Boys and girls sat comfortably on the sofas, and Jungkook, of course, immediately ran to the table with food and drinks.
JK: wow ... so many yummies here *clapping hands happily*
H: Jungkook~a, grab us something too
JK ok! Oh, Jin hyung, here are your favorite bear jelly
S: ya, what are you talking about? *embarrassed in front of the girls* I don't like them that much ...
H: hyung, serious? *laughs*
JK: a, that is, was not it you who bought a whole box of jelly and didn't even share it with us, and in the end did you gobble it all up? *still hurt*
S: ahhh ... these kids, what should I do with them *awkwardly glances at Nayeon*
The girls laughed from their conversation.
N: in fact, I also like jellies *modest*
S: really?
Mo: yes, our onni eats them almost every day
Jin smiled at this confession. He was pleased to know that they were somewhat similar to Nayeon.
There was a silence for a couple of seconds, you could only hear Jungkook crunching in the corner.
Suddenly, someone destroyed the silence with her bright coming.
JY: heey girls, check out my sexy blue boots...what do you th...

 Before finishing her sentence, she raised her head and saw the next picture: girls with shocking eyes, Jungkook who froze with cookie in his mouth, Jin and Hosok, who did not understand what had happened, and Jimin, who hardly hold his laughter

After a short pause, Jimin decided to speak first.
J: we checked out your boots *smirks*
H: yes, really *more serious than ever*
S: yeah ... if I were a girl, I bought the same
And then no one restrained themselves and began to laugh. Jeongyeon was terribly embarrassed.
Chaeyoung, who was following her, greeted and sat with girls. Jeongyeon was about to turn around and run away, but suddenly Nayeon called her.
N: Jeongie~~! Come here, there are a lot of your favorite donuts! * calls her so that she couldn't leave *
S: do you like donuts? Jimin loves them too
JY: Jimin Hyun is a donut himself, our ARMYs often call him like this
H: yeah, our Jiminie has a lot of nicknames
Jimin looked at the guys with a look of "one more word and you die"
JK: oh, by the way, the color of Jeongeon...shi boots ... * not sure how to call her*
JY: you can just call me Jeongyeon
JK: what year of birth are you?
JY: 1996
JK: ahh ... then I can't *blinks his eyes*
JY: then call me just Nuna *smiles at the cuteness of this maknae*
S: but I generally suggest us to forgot formalities and call each other by name, after all, we have all known each other for a long time
JK: good! So what am I talking about ... oh, yes, the color of Nuna's boots and the color of Jimin Hyun's hair are the same
Jin and Hobi nearly fell in laughter.
Mo: ahahahha really
Jimin and Jeongyeon looked at each other and awkwardly turned away.

 Mo: ahahahha really Jimin and Jeongyeon looked at each other and awkwardly turned away

————————————————————

Tap ⭐️ if you like this chapter💜