Chapter 1

- And, MAMA 2017 Daesang goes to ...... BTS! Congratulations!

Wet from the recent performance, BTS made a group hug as tradition and to loud cries, they headed to the stage to receive an award presented to them by ARMY.

- ARMY !!!! - the first thing the leader of the group RM cried out, and the whole hall shouted back to him. - I love you! Thank you for loving and supporting us. All that we have achieved to this day, all this is thanks to you. We love you!!

 So the main award ceremony took place, which means that the end of the year is nearing

So the main award ceremony took place, which means that the end of the year is nearing. Only a month remains before the onset of 2018. And these means the new records, new goals, new emotions for boys.

* One December winter morning at the BTS dorm *
S: Guys, let's have breakfast.
The eldest brother BTS prepared a delicious breakfast for his members who loved his cooking so much.

J: Wow, as expected from our mommy. Yummy
Jimin wanted to take a pancake from the table, as Jin gently hit his hand.
S: Yah! Wait for everybody.
Jimin pouted with his plump lips, allegedly offended.

 And someone rushes into the kitchen with loud screams

And someone rushes into the kitchen with loud screams ....
H: Jeeey Hooopeee in the house
Y: God, how loud, it's early morning, can you be a little quieter
H: Hyun, I'm just trying to wake you up
N: Hoba, you're just like a rooster in the village haahha our personal alarm clock
S: So, where are the youngest ones?
J: Taehyung went somewhere early in the morning, and Jungkook still sleeps, however, as always ...
H: It won't work! I'll wake him up right now!!

Hosok headed into the maknae's room. Opening the door, he went to the crib where Kookie was sleeping peacefully. Every time Hoseok looks at sleeping maknaes, he wants to hug them, which he did.
H: Jungkook~a, wake up, everyone is waiting for you in the kitchen * pulling his hair *
JK: hmmhhm
H: well .. as you want, you'll be left without pancakes with chocolate
Jungkook opened his eyes and stood up
JK: what? Did you say pancakes? With chocolate?
Then he rushed out of the room and Hosok's mission was completed.

 as you want, you'll be left without pancakes with chocolateJungkook opened his eyes and stood upJK: what? Did you say pancakes?  With chocolate?Then he rushed out of the room and Hosok's mission was completed

They had a photo shoot for that day, so they had a good breakfast, and taking Taehyung along the way, they headed to the studio.