Chapter 4

The GDA Award Day was coming, with BTS, Twice and many other bands were to be attend.
The guys as always prepared excellent performances.

[During rehearsal]
J: who wants to go to the cafeteria with me?
T: me, let's go
Tae and Jimin headed to the first floor and met Nayeon, Momo and Jeongyeon on their way
N: hello, sonbaennim
The other girls bowed politely too, but Jeongyeon avoided her eyes in every way.  She did not know why, but next to Jimin she always feel a little uncomfortable, because of what both were in a kind of confusion.  No, she did not hate him, because he had never done anything bad to her, but Jongyong believed that they were too different.
JY: hello * looked at Jeongyeon, but she was busy looking at the floor * seems it's your turn for rehearsal now
N: ah, really?  Thanks for saying that, we ran then
And the girls disappeared fleetingly, but Jimin still watched them go.
T: Jimin~a, why are you standing there, let's go
J: oh yes, let's go

The boys took drinks and went back to rehearsal.  When they entered the hall, Twice was almost finishing their performance.
Jimin glanced at the scene out of the corner of his eye.  The girls worked wonderfully, giving all of themselves, but Jimin's attention always was focused on only one girl.  He did not even realize that he was looking only at her, when someone suddenly called him ...
JK: Jimin-shiiii * yells out loud *
J: huh?  What?  *as if waking up from hypnosis *
JK: we've been calling you for an hour, hurry up, you need to put on your headphones

While the BTS were preparing for the stage, the girls finished their rehearsal and went offstage.

Twice: Hello, Sonbaes!
Bts: hello!
S: oh, it was a great song, I was dancing here along with you * eldest hyung, who always charge the atmosphere *
N: ah, really?  Thank you ahaha
H: hyung, maybe next time you will be performing with Twice?  * smiling *
Jh: we will only be happy
Dh: yes yes, it is an honor for us
S: oh, well, if you ask like that, I will think about it, but I must to warn you that I can outshine you with my dances
T: haahaha hyung of course
JK: * oh, that hyung again for his own *
While everyone was talking and laughing , no one even noticed that Jeongyeon was already gone, no one but Jimin.

The guys also completed their rehearsal and were about to go home already.
J: damn
H: what is it?
J: I think I  forgot my phone in the dressing room
JK: aah Jimin-shi
T: Jimin is not Jimin, if he doesn't forget something
J: wait for me, I quickly

Jimin, holding his coffee in his hands, rushed back like a bullet.  Raising to the 2 floor, he was only need to turn around the corner, when suddenly he run into someone, and very powerfully.