Chapter 48

Jeongyeon took out her phone and texted Jimin.

Hi, what are you doing?
/ Jeongyeon

The answer was not long in coming.

Hi!  Did you really write me
first :)
Playing with Jungkook, you?
/ Jimin

Nothing special..
/ Jeongyeon

She still couldn't find the right words to tell him that she is going to go to Taeyong's birthday.

Is there something you wanted to tell me?
/ Jimin

How did you know?
/ Jeongyeon

Since you wrote to me first,
there must be a reason for this: D
/ Jimin

Actually, I wanted to inform you in advance that I was called for a birthday party this weekend ...
/ Jeongyeon

  Sounds great, and ...?
/ Jimin

Taeyong oppa's birthday party...
/ Jeongyeon

A few minutes passed, but there was still no response from Jimin.  Only 5 minutes later, he wrote:

Ok
/ Jimin

Ok..?
/ Jeongyeon

She certainly didn't expect to hear such an answer, since Jeongyeon was sure he wouldn't want her to go there.

Well, yes ... Since you have been called, then you must go.  Have some fun
/ Jimin

Sorry, who are you? 
Am I really talking with Jimin?
/ Jeongyeon

Yes, I can send a photo confirmation!

/ Jimin

JY: God, so handsome, why did you suddenly become so cute? ... wait, why do I sound like a fangirl?  Come to your senses, Jeongyeon!

To be honest
I thought you would mind ...
/ Jeongyeon

Isn't that what you wanted?  To get my approval
/ Jimin

  Well, not approval ...
just to let you know..
/ Jongyeon

To be honest, Jeongyeon had two different feelings.  Of course, she was glad that he did not become jealous and argue with her because of this.  But why did it make her a little upset when it should have been the other way around?
JY: Jeongyeon, you seem to be completely lost your mind...

It was the day of Taeyong's birthday, so Jeongyeon bought a present and went to her friend.  The event was planned on one of an elite skyscraper's rooftop, so the view was stunning from there.  It suddenly made Jeongyeon think of Jimin when he showed to her the most beautiful view of Seoul from his, already theirs, secret hideout.

Tn: Jeongyeon!
Taeyong's sudden voice brought her back to reality.
Tn: you are here!  I'm so glad to see you!
JY: Of course, I would be a bad friend if I didn't come. Here you go, I hope you like it
Jeongyeon handed him a present, and he began to open it impatiently.
Tn: wow, thanks a lot!  But your presence is already a great gift for me
Taeyong was looking at her, not taking his eyes off, and was at a quite close distance, which made Jeongyeon a little uncomfortable.
JY: um ... are Seulgi unnie and the other girls here?  I'll go to them, and you meet the rest of your guests
Before Taeyong had time to tell her that Red Velvet hadn't arrived yet, Jeongyeon had already gone.
Tn: and what should I do ... how can I get closer to you, but not ruin our friendship ...

Jeongyeon searched almost the entire roof, but couldn't find Seulgi. There were a lot of people, even too many, since it was more of a summer party, and it would not be correct to call it just a celebration of Taeyong's birthday. Many of Taeyong's friends also brought their other friends with them.  But completely uninvited people were not allowed in, if someone entered, then at least one person should have had an invitation to this party.

Jeongyeon has never liked noisy places, but she is ready to attend to such parties for her good friends.  Eventually, unable to withstand such a noise, she decided to go up to the second roof of the annex building, which was higher, and to be alone with herself and her thoughts.
JY: ah ... well, finally, silence ...
She closed her eyes and breathed a deep breath of fresh air, when suddenly someone covered her eyes with his hands.
JY: who is this?  ... Taeyong oppa is that you?
She tried to remove someone's hands from her eyes, but this someone clearly was not going to let them go.
JY: oppa, it's not funny anymore, let me go
Sn: okay, how you wish
Jeongyeon immediately realized that this voice didn't belong to Taeyong, so she immediately took off his armshands and turned around.
Sn: surprise!  * demonstratively *
A chill went through her body.  And she suddenly felt sick of the fact that he had previously touched her face.
JY: YOU? !!!  What are you doing here????
Sn: and I'm glad to see you sweetie
JY: ugh, don't you dare call me that!
Jeongyeon had only one disgust for this person.  From the first meeting with Sean, she already understood what type of man he was, and that it was better to avoid such of jerks.
Sn: why are you so angry, I just want to be friends
JY: I think I made it clear to you that time that I have not the slightest desire to talk to you, not to mention to be friends ...
Sn: well, if you doesn't want to be friends, then we can start dating right away *wink*
JY: you're crazy ...

Jeongyeon wanted to leave the roof, but he blocked her way.
JY: what the hell are you doing?  Let me go!!
Sn: where are you going, we just started talking
JY: I said let me leave, you jerk!!  Or I ...
Sn: And then what?  I'm already wondering what you can do ..
But before she could finish, Jeongyeon kicked between his legs.
Sn: aaah ... oh you little b*tch ... but you know what, I even like your assertiveness
She wanted to run away, but Sean grabbed her elbow.
Sh: you don't seem to understand, baby, if I want something, then I get it
JY: don't come near me freak !!  Get your dirty hands off me !!!
Jeongyeon has always been a strong girl and everyone has always admired her confidence and courage. But at such a moment, when a tall and strong jerk stood in front of her, and she could not do anything, Jeongyeon felt like a weak, hopeless bug who could not protect herself.  A lump had already started treacherously in her throat, but she did her best not to show her fear to the enemy.
JY: let me go, I said!  I have a boyfriend!!
Sn: don't bullshit, you don't, I asked all my friends who knows you
JY: because nobody knows, you f*cking idiot!  Help!!!
Jeongyeon started screaming for help, even though she knows that no one would definitely hear her from here, since everyone was on the lower rooftop, where was playing loud music.
Sn: ahaha, and who are you shouting to, who will come to your aid?
- "Her boyfriend" .  Hit.

———————————————————————————

Tap ⭐️ if you like this chapter 💜

My dear readers!
Unfortunately, lately I can rarely update the history  due to my job, but I will try my best to write whenever it's possible :) I am very grateful for your anticipation, and I hope you will look forward to updates in the future🤗
Your author,
GingerU🌻