ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ- 『ᴇʟᴇᴠᴇɴ 』 -ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-❝How do you kill a vampire? ❞

❝How do you kill a vampire? ❞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

"YOU COMPLETE ASSHOLE ADAM MICHAEL RAINES!!! I AM SO GONNA KICK YOUR ASS!" I shouted once my brain started working again.

"Do you have any idea how worried I have been? Your mother calls me everyday. What more could I say to her... oh yea Adam he got attacked by a vampire and sucks people's blood." I rambled. I honestly had no filter once I started.

Just by reading his face I know he wasn't taking me seriously and was on the verge of laughing in my face.

"So this is all funny to you." I spat out.

"Sorry, it's just crazy to hear you just say it so plainly. Like we haven't talked about wanting to be vampires or werewolves since you made me watch Buffy and True Blood." Adam chuckled.

"Umm you loved that show just as much as I did and it's been interesting to say the least." I sighed.

I looked around what I now noticed to be the parking lot, which was surprisingly empty. Usually you can find some students out here during lunch. I spotted Edward and Emmett standing near the school building which was farther from where I thought they were going to stand. I was under the impression new vampires are dangerous and Adam could at anytime drain me of all my blood. cause that's the image I wanted in my head.

"I've missed you, Lee." Adam said after a while.

"Not that I am not super happy and thrilled that you're here. Is this safe?" I asked wanted to make sure Adam was in control.

"Probably not my smartest move, but not like the Hulk would let anything happen to you." Adam replied making a slight jab at Emmett.

"His name is Emmett." I defended him.

Adam put his hands up in mock surrender.

"I don't want to fight. I just had to be here for your birthday. I was gonna surprise you anyway. My mom and Zak were planning to fly me out here to celebrate before the incident." He explained.

"What happened?" I asked the most important question that was on my mind.

"I know you have tons of questions and we have alot to talk about, which we will. I'm staying at the Cullen's for a while, so we can party it up like the good ol times. Can't we just celebrate before we dive into the depressing shit." Adam wondered.

"Yea I'd like that alot." I admitted not sure what would happen after we talked about everything. At least I could have my best friend back until then, hopefully I will have him back for good. You never know.

For the first time in the past few months I was genuinely smiling from ear to ear. It was a shit situation, but Adam seemed okay. I had him here with me for my birthday. Not that I don't love and appreciate the Cullens or my family. It's just Adam and I have gone through so much. He was the only one who knew all my secrets and understood me like no one else could.