ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ- 『ᴇɪɢʜᴛ』-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-❝Blood, lots and lots of blood❞

❝Blood, lots and lots of blood❞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

By the time my alarm went off for school I had already been up for hours. I just couldn't shake the feeling something was up with the Cullens. It was like I was in a horror movie and the audience was yelling at me for being stupid and I should run away. The sun shining through the window couldn't even improve the funk I was in.

Pushing myself off my bed I made my way to my closet to pick out an outfit for school. It looked sunny outside,so I tried to find an outfit that would be appropriate for the Washington weather. It was clear that it wouldn't last, so I always made sure I kept a sweater or jacket on hand. As I was shuffling through my clothes a knock echoed through my room.

Naturally I was on edge already, but what didn't help was I was basically home alone. Zak never came home last night because the hospital was busy, Liv just left to bring Zak some stuff he needed and Mako doesn't get up for another 20 minutes. Trying not to freak myself out any further I walked over to the door to my room and just thought maybe Mako woke up early.

I opened the door to my room and no one was standing there. Great this is the part where I get murdered. Shaking my head I get back to picking out an outfit for the day. I turn back to my closet, but jump ten feet in the air. Sitting on my window sill is none other than Edward Cullen with a hoodie covering most of his face. He looked like a serial killer waiting for the right time to kill me. Before I went in on him for giving me the creeps I closed my door to muffle any noise.

"What the hell! How did you even get in here?" I whisper shouted trying not to wake Mako.

"Good Morning, nice to see you to." Edward calmy spoke like he wasn't casually sitting on the second story window sill of my bedroom.

"NO! You tell me what is going on. DUDE, you are sitting on my second story window sill. Normal people can't get up here without a ladder!" I rambled pacing back and forth in front of my bed.

"I know Emmett and I promised you answers, but their going to have to wait." He replied like it was no big deal.

"ARE YOU INSANE! Get the hell out of my room and stay away from me." I almost screamed in his face.

"Henley, I need you to understand that things are complicated and my family.."

"I don't care! You're freaking me out. Your family either hates me or are focused on me for some reason, but it all needs to stop." I interrupted him.

Sighing he gave me these last words, "You'll understand soon enough."

"Like hell." I hissed watching him jump from the window.