ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ

-ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ- 『ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛᴡᴏ』 -ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ-

❝𝘐'𝘮 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘳𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘺𝘰𝘶! 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺!❞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

I don't think it hit me how much my life changed in the past year. I lost my parents in a car crash that everyday seems to be more suspicious than anything. Moving to Forks to live with my brother and his family. Finding out vampires were real and falling in love with one. Adam turned into a vampire and came in and out of my life. That him showing up shattered my already broken life into pieces that I don't think will ever be put back together. It was like everything was in slow motion but going too fast at the same time.

Liv called the police and Zak before Adam and I could stop her. Adam being here was a bad sign and the police being called didn't help my anxiety. I haven't been able to talk to Adam about why he showed up because the police were questioning him and Zak was hovering around me. Until my phone rang.

My Forever💞

"Emmett what's going on? Adam just walked into my house when Liv was home. The police are here and I don't know what to do." I rambled before he could get a word in.

"Vampires. Adam was with them. They found us playing baseball and Bella was there. We have to keep them away from Bella. You need to get Adam to tell you about James. Call Edward with any information you have." He said before the line went dead.

"What the hell is going on?" Zak cornered me after I walked back into the living room.

"Honestly Zak, I have no clue." I sighed.

"Charlie just called, saying Bella stormed out of his house. Talking about breaking up with Edward. Was that him on the phone?" Zak asked.

"Wait, what. No, that was Em. His family found Adam. They were going to bring him here, but he left before they could. He wanted to know if he was with me." I spewed out some lies, I had to remember to tell Em later.

"I have to go calm down Charlie and the police are almost done questioning Adam. Will you be okay here?" He wondered.

"Yes, we'll be fine. Go take care of Charlie. Tell him I'll call if I hear anything." I said, trying not to cry.

It was all too much and I could feel my heart racing inside of my chest. Everything was fuzzy and it was hard to take a breath.

"Lee, can you hear me?" Adam's voice reached my ear.

I turned in the direction it came from and saw Adam with Liv hovering over his shoulder.

"I-i ca- n't bre--breathe." I huffed out.