ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ

-ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ- 『ᴇɪɢʜᴛᴇᴇɴ』 -ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ-❝𝘏𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘬

❝𝘏𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘦𝘥𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘬. 𝘌𝘪𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘳 𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦.❞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

Third Person POV

Adam was not sure what he could do at this point. Time wasn't on his mind, so he was slowly going insane with all the human blood consumption. His anxiety was amplified especially around James and Victoria. They didn't trust him, but for some reason Laurent would come to his defense time and time again. Adam was grateful to a point because he knew that could all change if they found out what he was capable of. James was a tracker and Adam would never be able to outrun him.

Here the group was again feeding. It's the only thing these vampires did and it was honestly annoying. Adam didn't feel that much of a desire to keep feeding. He put it down to the fact he had something, well more like someone to fight for. He didn't want to be a monster in Henley's eyes.

"It's always the same million questions. Who are you?" James rambled to some guy on a boat.

"What do you want?" Victoria continued.

Rolling his eyes Adam joined the group surrounding the man.

"Didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with your food?" Adam sighed in annoyance.

Laurent agreed with him and the group pounced on their food. Little did Adam know that he would see Henley sooner because what Adam didn't notice the fact they were getting closer to Forks everyday.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

Henley's POV

I was just lounging around Alice's and Jasper's closet which was the size of my room over the weekend. She wanted to go through her clothes and switch up her wardrobe. Which I found out is something she did often. Rose would occasionally pop her head because the boys were out having a guys day. Well, minus Edward. He spends most of his time stalking Bella which I found weird as fuck. I tried to keep my thoughts and opinions to myself but the odd comment slips here and there.

"Are you and Emmett going to Prom?" Alice asks out of the blue.

"Why?" I wondered, confused.

"Well Rose and I were going to go shopping for dresses and I wanted to know if you wanted to come?" She explained.

"Oh, well Emmett hasn't asked me to go, but I would still come shopping." I told her not realizing what I had just unleashed.

"Emmett hasn't asked  you?!?" Alice squealed.