ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ

-ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ- 『ꜱɪxᴛᴇᴇɴ』 -ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ-

❝𝘖𝘩, 𝘣𝘪𝘵𝘦 𝘮𝘦 ❞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

I was going to kill Edward Cullen, then as a dramatic touch frame Bella for his murder. Honestly, the image of Chief Swan having to arrest his own daughter lives rent free in my brain now. It keeps me from actually doing anything drastic. Em says that Edward left and went to Denali right after school. Apparently, Bella's blood was too much for him and he wasn't in control of his blood lust. Not that he told me anything because he won't ANSWER HIS DAMN PHONE.

Not only was the Adam situation still stressing me out, this whole Bella thing was going to make me go gray faster. Bella didn't make it any easier. It was the third day that Edward was absent from school that I started to notice her behavior. Staring around the parking lot when the Cullen's arrived for school and being disappointed when Edward didn't show or stalking us at lunch. It was starting to feel like my first day at Forks High all over again.

It was finally the end of the school day and I couldn't wait to go home to lay in my bed. Walking out of the classroom I made my way throughout the crowds filling the hallway. Not having Edward in school made walking to the parking lot a dull experience. I almost made it outside when I was grabbed from behind. Almost giving myself whiplash at how fast I turned my head. I was met with the nervous face of Bella Swan. 

"Umm Henley, right?" She asked. 

"Yea, that's me. Did you need something?" I wondered.

"I-i just wanted to make sure Edward was okay. He hasn't been at school." She spoke with a unsure look on her face. 

My brow was arched in confusion. I barely know this girl and she only met Eddie one time. What gives her the idea she's close enough to know that information. Like I get you think he was a dick for no reason, but honey you have no idea how lucky you are to be alive. 

"Personal issues." was the only response I gave her. 

"Henley." a soft, raspy voice called for me.

Turning away from Bella I looked behind me at Rose and Wyatt standing a feet away from us. That's interesting. They never sought me out on their own free will. 

"What's up?" I asked Wyatt not sure if Rose would give me a answer. 

"Emmett's waiting for us." Rose spoke to my shock. 

I'm surprised it was them two to come find me at all. Let alone Rose acknowledging my presence.  Usually if any of the other siblings talk to me it would be Alice and Jasper. I know Wyatt stayed away for Rose's sake not wanting her to be upset.