ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ- 『ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ』-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-❝ He probably just wants to refer you to a mental asylum ❞

❝ He probably just wants to refer you to a mental asylum ❞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

I have been going to Forks High for about 2 weeks now. I have grown really close with Lili and Riley. I have even started getting closer with Edward Cullen. I swear that kid is going to be my best fucking friend. It is so going to happen. Lily and Riley are amazed that I close with a Cullen. I honestly feel bad for them. Maybe they have trouble communicating with people. Or they are like me and just hate people in general. I talk with Adam almost everyday to keep up with what's going on in my hometown. I miss California and surfing, but Forks is sort of growing on me a little bit. By little I mean the most acute amount. 

"Let's go Henley we'll be late for school if we don't leave now!" Mako shouted from downstairs. 

Finishing up my makeup I threw my books into my bag and rushed down the stairs. We made it to school just in time for me to step into the photography classroom a minute before the bell rang. 

"Alright class today we are going outside to take some photos for your portfolios." Mrs. O'Connor announced.

 Following everyone outside I looped my arm with Lili's. Taking pictures of the forest got boring, so Lili and I started having our own little photo shoot. After we started having fun the class went by pretty quickly. 

English was always one of my better classes, so I didn't mind sitting through it. It was even better that Edward was in this class with me as well. I didn't notice him in the class until about a couple of days into the school year because he sat towards the back.

 "Come on Eddie just admit you have this undying love for me. We can all see it." I whispered to him while we're supposed to be reading some play. 

He didn't say anything, just shook his head instead. 

"Dude you're ruining this epic friendship." I whined trying to get some sort of response. 

"Has anyone ever told you that you're crazy." Edward finally spoke. 

"Yup." I smiled unfazed by his question. The rest of the class went on like that. Me annoying Eddie and him questioning my sanity. 

U.S. Government was boring as usually, so I just doodled in my notebook for most of the class period. That was until I felt like someone was staring at me. Come on I thought people got past this. Looking up from my drawing I scanned the room for the stalker and found the pixie looking Cullen. Her name is Alice, use it. I scolded myself. She didn't even act like she was embarrassed to be caught. Look away bitch. 

Before I could do anything she snapped back around in her seat and began sketching something real fast. It was like she was possessed or something. In no time the bell rang and I was left in shock. Walking from U.S Government feeling creeped out more than ever, trying to process what I just witnessed put me in a trance. Before I could sink in further to my thoughts my phone began to vibrate in my pocket.