ꜰɪᴠᴇ

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ- 『ꜰɪᴠᴇ』-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-❝ Sure Alice wouldn't mind

❝ Sure Alice wouldn't mind. That's just another victim, I mean friend to dress up.❞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

Unfortunately, the next day came with cloudy skies, looking like it was going to rain. Not really caring on how I looked or having a choice I threw on pale blue washed jeans that have rips in them with my half maroon, half white long-sleeved shirt and my old, ratty, white chucks. Keeping with my laid-back, bum look I left my face bare of makeup and put my hair in a messy bun. The last thing I added to the look were my parents wedding rings, which I wore almost everyday. Grabbing my book bag I headed downstairs to see if there was anything to eat for breakfast.

"I seriously think this weather makes people depressed." I stated to my bright and cheerful family. Which was a total lie seeing that they all looked exhausted.

"You're just mad that you can't wear the majority of your wardrobe." Mako pointed out with a mouth full of cereal.

"Who asked you?" I threw back at him.

"Okay before this turns ugly, just no." Zak spoke shaking his head.

"That's no fun." Mako whined sticking his tongue out at me.

"You're so mature." I said sarcastically.

"Alright...time for school." Olivia butted in stealing her husbands other half of the bagel he was eating and handed it to me.

"Dude, that was mine." Zak said stating the obvious.

"You're wife loves me more!" I shouted hugging Liv and rushing out the door.

We got to school quicker than usual since Mako's friend Anthony was sick and not coming to school. It was a quiet ride as well because Mako and I were so tired from hanging out last night. The quiet didn't last long though because as soon as I parked the car my phone started ringing.

Momma Raines

"Hey Momma Raines, whats up?" I asked confused as why she was calling me this early.

"Hi sweetie, i just wanted to check in on you!" She replied in a high pitched tone.

"I'm feeling okay. Just going on day by day." I answered feeling slightly suspicious from her tone of voice telling me that something was wrong.

"That's great sweetie!."

"Momma Raines, is something wrong?" I asked concerned

"Umm Henley have you heard from Adam lately?"

"Uhh, I actually haven't talk to him in a couple of days, but I'm not surprised. Why?"