ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ- 『ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ』-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-❝I think your siblings hate me❞

❝I think your siblings hate me❞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

Monday morning came with no new updates about Adam. It was hard to wake up and try to pretend that school even remotely matter to me. I threw on a black tank/crop top with coral jeans. Knowing that it was probably chilly outside I threw on my leather jacket I bought on Saturday. Not having the energy to even try make-up, I left my face bare and put my hair up into a messy bun. Slipping on my parents wedding rings I made my way downstairs.

Liv was sitting at the kitchen island drinking coffee while Mako was scarfing down Lucky Charms.

"Morning Hen. Any news?" Liv asked wanting to know if Adam was okay. I just shook my head and sat down next to her.

"No news is good news, right?" Mako said trying to be helpful.

"Most of the time." Zak spoke up coming out of the master bedroom.

"Morning, do you have a busy day?" I asked wanted to see if he had any free time.

"Not really, but you never know what could happen."He said and even before I could open my mouth he started speaking again.

"Yes, I will reach out to Adam's mom and see what help I can offer." He said making sure I knew that everyone was hoping nothing serious came of the situation.

"Thanks Zak, I appreciate it." I whispered.

"Head to school, do your best and if I get any news you'll be the first one I call." He said kissing my forehead.

"I just hope none of the teachers decide today is a good day for any pop quizzes." I joked grabbing my book bag and car keys from the bench in the front hall.

The ride to school was quieter than usual. I didn't jam out to the radio like normal and the boys knew I wasn't in the right headspace to talk, so they chatted quietly to each other.

Pulling into the parking lot I was met with the faces of Cullens standing around their cars. It seemed like they all were in a bad mood as well. From what I could see out of the corner of my eye the big muscle guy, Emmett I believe his name was, getting in Rosalie's face about God knows what. I was almost sad for the blonde even though it looked like she was dishing it out just as bad. I was so engrossed by the argument I didn't noticed Mako and Anthony get out of the car. What snapped me out of it was the slamming of the doors and slowly made my way out of the car.

I must have looked out of it because Mako stopped in front of me.

"You gonna be okay?" He asked.

"Ask me that question later and maybe I'll have an answer." I whispered squeezing his shoulder letting him know I appreciated the concern.

"Well I'm here if you need me Aunt Hen." He told me wrapping his arms tightly around me.