ꜱɪx

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ- 『ꜱɪx』-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-❝Alice has a way with clothes❞

❝Alice has a way with clothes❞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

It was finally Saturday and I was actually more excited to go shopping than before. Alice sat with Lili and I at lunch yesterday along with her boyfriend/adoptive brother Jasper. It was strange, but they weren't really related so who was I to judge them for being happy. We got to know Alice really well, but Jasper was pretty quiet compared to Alice's sparkly personality.

Edward was right  though, she was super passionate about fashion. She talked our ears off about what's in style, what our best colors were, and what worked best with our body types. She even told me I should wear more heeled shoes. I laughed in her face about that. I hated shoes most of the time and loved to be bare foot if I could. There was no way I was buying an actual pair of heels anytime soon unless it was a heeled boot.

I was just entertaining myself by scrolling through Tumblr until Lili finally rolled over and opened her eyes.

"Morning, Sleeping Beauty." I teased her booping her on the nose.

"Grr." Lili growled biting at my finger. She was a strange duckling this girl was.

"Well aren't you just adorable." I cooed at her jumping out of my bed before she could hit me.

"Why did you make me come again?" She questioned for the 100th time.

"Cause I didn't want to suffer alone." I told her in a DUH tone.

Not that I had anything against Alice, but I just knew that if I brought someone else I would spend less time being a barbie doll for Alice to dress.

I had to bribe Lili with food to get her out of bed and dressed for the day. Looking at the clock I figured that a light breakfast would be best cause I didn't have time to make anything special. Grabbing yogurt, granola, and some fruit I put some into two bowls, trying to make it look pretty.

"LILI, FOOD!!!" I shouted in case she decided to try and go back to sleep. It wasn't long before I heard what sounded like a herd of animals descend the stairs.

"Down girl. The food isn't going anywhere."I explained grabbing Lili by the arms before she fell. After straightening herself out she sat down and dug into the bowl of yogurt.

"So when is Alice getting here?" Lili questioned with her mouth full.

"Umm, first swallow. Second, she said her and Jasper would be here around 10." I told her cleaning up the mess I made.

"Why couldn't we pick her up?" Lili asked arching her eyebrow.

"Did you really wanna pick her up? Or did you just wanna snoop through their house?" I deduced.