ɴɪɴᴇ

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ- 『ɴɪɴᴇ』-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-❝1901! Dude you're ancient!❞

❝1901! Dude you're ancient!❞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

It was all just a terrible dream. No, it was a complete nightmare. That's what Henley was trying to convince herself. Here she was laying in a room in the Cullen's house trying not to freak out. She had been laying there just staring at the ceiling waiting for one of the Cullen's to show themselves.

It was now dark outside and Zak was definitely wondering where she was by now. She felt around and noticed that she was laying on some kind of medical bed from a hospital. She was to busy replying the last thing she saw before she passed out to even care that they even had a hospital bed in their house. Her mind was wrapped around the fact that she saw Adam covered in blood, well more like drenched.

The Cullen's all except Edward and Emmett were chasing Adam hoping to calm him down enough to explain what's happening. Adam, of course was freaking out. He doesn't remember much of what happened to him not that he would understand. It was a vampire thing, some people have their memories, others get bits and pieces. All Adam knew was a blonde named Henley. He needed to see her. What he didn't expect was to see her and get the looks of horror and disgust. As soon as she passed out he took off.

Edward was conflicted. On one hand he wanted to be with his family and explain everything to Adam. He was the fastest out of everyone, but his friendship with Henley meant a lot to the vampire. He also didn't want to leave Henley alone with Emmett. Not that he didn't trust Emmett, he really didn't trust Henley to react well. He could hear her thoughts now, but waited to see her because he knew that they had to explain everything to her now. She would no longer be safe.

Emmett, poor Emmett was in full protective mode. As soon as he heard the footsteps coming from the forest he was determined to protect his mate. This girl who he only knew small things about from Edward or Alice. He didn't believe Alice at first when she told him about her. He was in total denial until Edward started talking to her. He got a sickly feeling seeing them or hearing them talk. He wasn't totally sure he was ready for his mate, but that all changed when Henley was in danger. It was then Emmett knew he was going to spend forever with Henley Athens.

The Athens were none the wiser. Having gotten a text from "Henley" stating that she was going to be studying late with Alice and Edward for a test coming up. The text pacified the family for now. They were all just hoping that this was taking her mind off the situation with Adam. Not that they knew much other then Henley called Zak freaking out earlier that day saying he was missing. Little did any of them know that Henley's and Adam's life changed as soon as Henley moved to Forks.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

ʜᴇɴʟᴇʏ' ᴘᴏᴠ