ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜱɪx

-ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ- 『ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜱɪx』 -ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ-

❝𝘞𝘦𝘭𝘭, 𝘸𝘦𝘭𝘭 𝘪𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘐𝘻𝘢𝘢𝘬 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴❞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

Third Person POV

Orion had to move fast or he would lose his head start. He was trying his best to not alert his niece Henley to the spells he was casting, but with her paranoia getting the best of her she was on alert. He just hoped that her gift wouldn't out his plans so soon. 

"Is this where you live?" She asked him once he led her to an apartment on the edge of Mystic Falls. 

"No, it's just a place to stay while I was here." He replied. 

"Can you take me home?" She wondered. 

"Do you honestly want to go home to Zak?" Orion asked, curious. 

"Where else would I go? Liv, Mako and Zak are my family." She said. 

"You can come home with me. I'm your family too." Orion offered. 

"Really, to the coven who believes a prophecy where I would destroy everyone. Yea, right." Henley rejected. 

"Zak has no idea how to teach you what we can. You need to be able to use your abilities against anyone who would hurt you like today." Orion argued.   

"Everyone needs to stop telling me what is best for me and what I can and can't do. Yes, I get I'm a witch. Yes, I understand Zak lied to me and probably can't wait to get rid of me. My own mother was afraid of me. Is this what you want? For me to hate them like you do?" Henley cried.

"I'm sorry Henley. I truly am. No one wants this for you. Most of all your grandmother, my mom, Apollonia wants to meet her granddaughter." Orion revealed. 

"But I thought..." Henley started.

"It was her own mother, my grandmother Aleksandrya who burdened you with this prophecy the moment your mother was born. Stating the child she would bear would be our downfall. But they're wrong. Not everyone heard the second half. Henley you are destined for great things. You alone determine what that means. You create your own destiny. I have in good faith that you will restore the Drakos name and strike fear into your enemies." Orion explained. 

"I don't want any of that." Henley admitted. 

"I wish things could be different, but even your mother couldn't keep you from this. She asked for my help." Orion said. 

"Help with what?" Henley asked

"To protect you even when she couldn't." Orion stated. 

"When did she ask you? I thought Zak was suppose to protect me from you?" Henley asked confused.