ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

-ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ- 『ꜰᴏᴜʀᴛᴇᴇɴ』 -ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ-❝She loves me more, obviously ❞⊱ ────── {

❝She loves me more, obviously ❞
⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

When I think I have a handle on all things vampire something happens to prove me wrong. Adam and I finally sat down to talk about everything.

"So you're a mimic. What's that mean?" I asked confused

"Well from what Eleazar tried to explain. I can mimic others gifts, but what really matters is I can mimic looks as well." Adam rambled with a smile on his face.

"Kind of like a metamorphmagus then.." I said trying to fully understand what he was telling me.

"Sorta, the most I've been able to do is mimic flushed skin and a heartbeat to blend in."

He wouldn't speak about the day he got attacked which was understandable. From what I could grasp from Emmett and Edward sometimes you're memories could be fuzzy after you turn. It was nice to finally have a open conversation to get things off our chests about how screwed our lives have been for the past few months. The only bad thing was that Adam believed he could return home, like nothing happened.

From everything the Cullen's have taught me this was a big no-no. Newborns were lethal and their thirst was insatiable. I didn't want Adam to hurt his parents even it was an accident.

"My mom has to be out of her mind with worry. I can't stay away any longer. My parents deserve to know I'm not dead." He argued when I tried to talk him out of it.

"Adam, you did die. Your heart stopped beating. I know you can mimic one, but you're a vampire now. I love you and I just don't want you to do something you can't take back." I spoke calmly as to not start a blow out fight.

Trying to change his mind turned out to be utterly useless in the long run. As soon as Alice went hunting with Jasper one night he bolted. The Cullen's were too far away to get back and stop him. Edward who was the fastest tried to catch up, but it was too late.

Alice was optimistic as usual. She kept trying to reassure me. According to her Adam hasn't decided to see his parents yet. Her visions kept changing though. Adam was unsure how to precede. It was going to be a challenge no matter what he decided to do. He was a vampire who sparkled in the sunlight. California was not the place to be during the day for a vampire. Adam would risk exposure.

"Don't worry Angel Carlisle called Eleazar and Tanya. They will take care of it. Adam is going to be okay."

Emmett's reassurance and constant affection was the only things keeping me from falling apart. For it would be a while before we heard anything from Adam.