ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

-ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ- 『ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ』 -ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ-❝How about a ripped, god-like boyfriend?❞

❝How about a ripped, god-like boyfriend?❞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!" Mako shouted storming into my room.

"You are so lucky I wasn't doing my eyeliner." I said gritting my teeth.

Rolling my eyes I went back to applying my lip gloss I had in my hand.

"Mom and dad want you downstairs soon." Mako told me before leaving. 

Once I finished my makeup I smoothed out my leather jacket and made sure this was what I wanted to wear to school.  It was a simple striped shirt and jeans. I'm hoping Alice doesn't berate me for not wearing something nicer for my birthday. Sliding my parent's wedding rings on my fingers and I was good to go. 

Grabbing my bookbag I made my way downstairs to see what Liv and Zak wanted. Not that it was hard to guess. I'm actually surprised Zak wasn't at work yet. He usually had to be at work early for surgeries or to look in on some of his recent patients. Zak was the best neurosurgeon around, he was recently given a job offer from Seattle Grace to be their head of neurosurgery, but he turned it down. Zak loved the small town vibes, that's why he left Los Angeles the first chance he got. Plus he didn't want me to have to move once again after our parents' accident.

Downstairs I was met with Liv putting the finishing touches on what looked like enough pancakes to feed a small army. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SWEETIE!!!" Liv exclaimed once she saw me. 

"Thanks Liv." I replied making my way over to give her a hug. 

"Hope you're hungry." She joked going back to finishing the food. 

"Where's Zak?" I asked making myself a plate. 

"He'll be down in a minute. He just went to grab something." She said sitting next to me at the table. 

"Breakfast is really good. Thanks, Liv." I said after taking a couple bites. 

The three of us sat in silence other than silverware scratching plates waiting for Zak to grace us with his presence.  

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE!!" Zak shouted. 

I whipped around in my chair to find him pushing a very large box into the living room. 

"What on earth?" I muttered overwhelmed on the size of the box. 

"Well come on and open your present." He encouraged.