ꜰᴏᴜʀ

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ- 『ꜰᴏᴜʀ』-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-❝ Dude, it's 3 in the morning ❞

❝ Dude, it's 3 in the morning ❞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

I went through the weekend not talking with either Olivia or Izaak. If they had something to say to me they told Mako and he told me. It was childish, but I gave them the silent treatment. The only somewhat good thing that came out of the situation was that Mako and I hung out a lot and I had more time to explore Forks. I had time to mourn, which I realized that wasn't something I had proper time to do when it first happened. It wasn't like I was going to immediately get over my parents not being around anymore, but it was a decent start.

After that weird encounter with Emmett at the hospital I thought more and more about the way they were treated at school. It disgusted me that people couldn't let others just be who they were without judging them. The Cullen's weren't bad people. Edward was fun to talk to, he was wise beyond his years. I often forget that he was my age sometimes when we interacted at school. I haven't interacted with the others, but I noticed the blonde male Jasper and Alice were super close, as well as, Rosalie and Wyatt.

It was weird to me, but of course I had to remind myself that they were the adopted kids to the man I met they other day Dr. Carlisle Cullen. I decided that I was going to continue my plan on befriending Edward and hopefully I can get to know the rest of his adoptive siblings as well.

Monday morning came with a slight surprise. The fucking sun was shining high in the sky. Wanting to take advantage of this opportunity I found the clothes that I would usually wear to school in California. My outfit consisted of high waisted short with a off white lace top and some old pair of chucks. I made my makeup more natural and left my wavy hair down. The sun was a big factor for my pleasant mood that I forgot momentarily why I was irritated with my brother and his wife. I was humming along to  the music coming from my phone when I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in." I called out turning in my seat to see who it was.

"H-hey." Izaak stuttered out.

"Good morning." I spoke up smiling at him. He was really confused which then pulled me out of the La La land I was in.

"I know that you're angry, but I asked for a day or two off and since it's sunny maybe we could go surfing in La Push for the day." Zak rushed out.

I sighed in frustration cause I know the whole situation got out of hand.

"Zak I'm not  angry, I'm hurt and disappointed. You basically blamed me for our parents death which I already do by the way, but hearing come from my own big brother was the worst feeling in the world." I explained trying to not have a breakdown.

"I know and I hate myself for hurting you. You're my little sister and I'm the one who is supposed to protect you, but I didn't do my job. If you'll let me I want to start trying to make things right between us." He pleaded with me.