ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ

-ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ- 『ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ』 -ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ-❝ 𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 ❞

❝ 𝘈𝘭𝘦𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘢 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘯𝘢𝘮𝘦 ❞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

It took a little convincing, but Rose came around to talk with me. Wyatt kept Emmett occupied and Edward was with Bella I'm sure. I got lucky and no one was home, so she came to my house.

"If this is about being nice to Bella for Edward's sake I've heard enough lectures." Rose snapped.

"Umm no, it's not that. I honestly don't know where to start and I'm gonna sound crazy." I started

"I'm a vampire, crazy went out the window a while ago." She said,

"Right, so I don't know how much you know about what happened to my parents, but they died in a car accident a couple months before I moved here. But that's not the point. I had dreams about them dying the week they died. I had this pit in my stomach that wouldn't go away." I rambled.

"What does this have to do with anything?" Rose asked impatiently.

"I've been having dreams about your family dying. All of you ripped apart and burning. The only people left standing are Bella and Adam. And before I wake up Adam goes to attack her. I think you might be right. I think Edward is making a huge mistake. I just didn't know who else to tell." I told her.

"So you're saying your dreams, well nightmares come true." Rose drawled out.

"I told you it sounds crazy," I sighed.

"Does Emmett know about the dreams?" She asked.

"He knows, but just kinda shrugs me off when I say Bella is gonna ruin this family." I confess to her not sure if she'll do the same.

"I think you might be like Alice. She's said some things to me about you. You know her visions aren't set in stone because people are always changing their minds. She thinks you might be having premonitions. She hasn't told Emmett or Carlisle cause they'll freak out. Has this happened before? Is it just the future you see?" She wondered.

"I never told my parents about the dreams because my mom would have freaked out. She used to tell me that I talked about her adoptive grandparents and recite details that were impossible for me to know." I told her not sure if there was any merit to Alice's visions of me.

"Alice thinks you might be from a distant witch bloodline. Though I laughed since I never met a witch in my immortal life so far." Rose teased.

"So what are we going to do about Bella?" I asked, not sure if anything could be done now.

"What about Bella?" Emmett's voice echoes through the house.

"Shit" Rose and I sighed.