ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰᴏᴜʀ

-ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ- 『ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰᴏᴜʀ』 -ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ-

❝ 𝘖𝘳𝘪𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘳 𝘪𝘧 𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘏𝘦𝘯𝘭𝘦𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘤𝘬 𝘐 𝘤𝘢𝘯'𝘵 𝘪𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘧𝘦𝘳𝘦. 𝘒𝘭𝘢𝘶𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘯𝘰𝘸.❞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

I thought a vacation from Forks and by extension the Cullens would have been fun. How wrong I was. Caroline was distracted everyday and no matter how many times I tried to get her to hang out she made up some excuse. I understood that her town was all about their history, so during those days she had a historical event I was by myself, but she couldn't sit and watch a movie with me without her phone going off which made her run off.

"You know if you didn't want me to come, you should have called." I confronted her one morning.

"Of course I wanted you to come!" Caroline argued.

"Yea, I'm sure with all the times you've run off. You've been avoiding me ever since I got here." I snapped

"My friends needed help, I've told you that." She whined.

"You know what, I'm just gonna go home on the earliest flight I can find.  You can go help your friends. I'll get out of your way." I sighed walking away.

Walking into the guest room Aunt Liz made up for me, I went straight for my laptop. I tried to look for the cheapest flight home, but all of them were out of my price range. Frustrated, I decided to walk to the Mystic Grill for food since Aunt Liz was at work and I heard Caroline storm out of the house after our fight.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

After I moved to Forks, I use to think it was the most boring town I could find. Mystic Falls might actually take the cake. It was also the most corny with its balls and pageants. Couldn't they have named the grill something more interesting than Mystic Grill. Sitting in a booth I was people watching while eating a basket of french fries hoping I could boost my mood.

"Can I get you anything else?" Matt the waiter asked.

"No, thank you." I responded.

"Are you sure? You seem a little sad." He pressed.

"I'm fine." I lied.

He thankfully left me alone after that. I wasn't in the mood to deal with happy go lucky personalities at the moment. Eventually I got bored and paid for my food and got up to leave. As I was moving from my booth a person knocked into me.