ᴏɴᴇ

-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ- 『ᴏɴᴇ』-ˋˏ ༻✿༺ ˎˊ-❝Tony Stark is and will always be my husband❞

❝Tony Stark is and will always be my husband❞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

It was like I was stuck in a snow globe and someone flipped in over to make the snow fall. My world was completely changed. You know when something happens and all you do is try to blame everyone and anyone to make yourself feel better, well that's what I was doing. 

I blamed the drunk driver for crashing into my parents car. I blamed my brother for moving to the most boring town in Washington. I blamed my parents for not leaving at a different time. The funny thing was it wasn't anyone's fault but my own. If I didn't go surfing that morning and my car didn't break down, my parents would still be alive. I would also not have to move in with my brother Izaak's family.

"Come on guys I know you don't want to, but we have to take Henley to the airport." Mrs. Raines shouted from downstairs.

 Mrs. Raines was my best friend Adam's mom. I have been staying here until everything was settle for me in Forks. 

"I wish you didn't have to go. Now who's gonna get up with me at 4 am to surf." Adam whined.

 "Any girl who finds you attractive. Oh that's like the whole female species." I replied. 

He raised his eyebrows giving me the "really look". 

"What I don't like people and sarcasm is my only defense." I mumbled.

 "Why did I become your best friend again?" he asked. 

"Because of my sparkling personality." I smirked. "

Let's just get you downstairs Munchkin." He sighed throwing me over his shoulder. 

"I'm starting to question this friendship." I stated.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

We tried to make the best of the time we had left on the way to LAX. Mrs. Raines even joined in on our antics which was fun. This is what I'm going to remember of my home. The good memories I have made and especially the Raines family. They treated me like one of their own. Well they kind of had to cause their house was basically a second home for me. The closer we got to the airport the quieter I got. It was like the energy I had just left. I refused to look at Adam cause I knew I would start crying as soon as my eyes met his . I sighed and laid my head on his shoulder.

 I sighed and laid my head on his shoulder