ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ

-ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ- 『ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴ』 -ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ-

❝𝘐 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘰𝘯 𝘢 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘩𝘪𝘨𝘩❞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

Henley's POV

Orion could tell I was on the verge of losing my mind, so I guess he decided to use that energy to do something productive. I had no idea what he had in mind, but he was collecting a bunch of candles and placing them all around the living room. I felt like I was in Practical Magic towards the end of the movie where Sally blew on the candle to light it.

"So what are all the candles for?" I asked.

"I know I keep saying you'll be more powerful than other witches, but I want to actually show you that's true eventually. I'm going to start with something small for now, so you're gonna light all these candles." He explained.

To other witches it might seem like the easiest task, but since I'm new to all of this I wasn't so sure I would be able to do it.

"I know you seen all the chanting in movies and shows, but magic is more simple than that. You just need to want something to happen and let your instincts guide you." Orion said.

I guess that made sense since that's what made me want to help Klaus was a gut feeling. Orion set me in the middle of the room and told me to close my eyes and just feel it out. Sitting criss cross applesauce surrounded by hundreds of candles made me feel stupid, but if I was going to learn I had to trust Orion to teach me.

"I feel ridiculous just so you know." I muttered closing my eyes

"You'll get over it." Orion replied.

Sticking my tongue out at him was childish, but I didn't care at this point.

"You need to concentrate." Orion reminded me.

"Yea, yea. I got it." I huffed.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

Third Person POV

Adam didn't know what to do or say in the moment. All he knew was that Henley was going to need him now more than ever. His parents constantly texting and calling weren't helping. Adam Raines was the definition of a Mama's boy. He loved his mother and after Henley his mom was his best friend. Ever since Henley left he felt a shift between them. His mom also sad that Henley left and not knowing how Adam would handle the changes.

It's why he was hanging out with the wrong crowd in the first place. He was scared, stressed and most importantly missed his best friend. But if Adam was being honest with himself, he wouldn't change anything. Yes, he wished that Henley's parents weren't dead or that Henley didn't move, but if that didn't happen Henley wouldn't know who she really was or Adam wouldn't feel the rush everytime he went for a run with his new vampire senses. It was just hard to wrap his head around with everything happening so fast.