ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ

-ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ- 『ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ꜰɪᴠᴇ』 -ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ-

❝𝘐 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘭𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘭𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘱𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘳. 𝘐 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘸𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘨𝘰 𝘩𝘰𝘮𝘦!❞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

"The vampires I know don't get veins under their eyes like that." I stated.

"You know cold ones. They follow the laws of the Volturi. Aro, Marcus, and Caius are their kings. They were made by a warlock from a rival family of yours." Greta explained. 

"No wonder Zak never told me any of this." I muttered sort of understanding his point of view. 

"Everyone thinks they know what's best, but they're really just afraid of what you can do." Greta told me before walking back into the woods. 

She left me to contemplate everything. It made me question my relationship with both my mother and brother. Dad was the only one who treated me normal. I didn't want Greta to be right because if she was that means my own mother was afraid of me. Luckily my thoughts were interrupted by Greta coming back

"Who's that?" Jenna asked over the sound of a woman screaming.

"That must be the werewolf." Elena said. 

Greta walked over leading a woman with curly dirty blonde hair. She looked like she was in excruciating pain. 

"What's happening to me?" the woman pleaded. 

"I cast a spell to slow down your transformation. Your insides are trying to tear themselves free." Greta explained. 

I was learning to not be surprised with the knowledge of new supernatural creatures being real. Werewolves, of course they existed. Next someone is going to tell me mermaids are real. 

"Greta, witches are supposed to  maintain the balance in nature. It's your duty to them to keep this curse sealed." Elena tried to reason with her. 

"My duty is to Klaus. The new order." Greta argued. 

"Glad to know I still have a dance partner. Hello my lovelies, are we ready?" Klaus spoke out of nowhere. 

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

Klaus and Greta moved to what appeared to be some sort of altar away from the three rings of fire. I was stuck of course by Klaus' side because he didn't trust me around the other three women. I guess he thought I was going to try and break them out or something along those lines. Like I know how to use whatever powers I have. 

"What's that?" I asked watching him pull what looked like a rock out of his pocket. 

"The Moonstone. I've spent 500 years looking for it. I hate to part with it." He said handing it over to Greta.