ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ

-ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ- 『ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ』 -ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ-

❝𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘦𝘹𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴. 𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘨𝘦𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦.❞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

Carlisle filled me in on what happened with James and Bella while Adam talked with the rest of the Cullen's about why he showed himself to my family. It seems that Bella was willing to die to save Edward's life. Huh, got to give the girl some credit. She does love him.

"I'm sorry to just barge into your home Carlisle. My world has been filled upside and I can't be in that house right now. " I spoke up after he finished his explanation.

"Like I told Rose, you and Bella are a part of this family now. Our home is open to you whenever you need it." Carlisle told me.

"Thank you." I sighed giving him a hug.

The Cullen's cold skin usually bothered me, but with how overwhelmed I was it was soothing in this moment.

"He loves you, you know. Emmett and Edward used to just exist, but since they met you I've seen them blossom. I'm not just talking about Emmett either. Your friendship has meant a lot to Edward. Thank you for making my sons live again." He elaborated.

"They pulled me out of a dark hole. They saved me too." I stated.

The clicking of heels brought us out of our little bubble. It was Alice of course. Smiling her unique grin when she knew something you didn't. Which scared me because she knew a lot of things I didn't. Not just because she was a vampire, but because of her visions. I didn't like the feeling of not knowing what she wanted to get me into.

"Prom is tomorrow and since you're here we should work on your makeup and hair ." Alice suggested.

"Sure, I could use the distraction." I agreed   

 The distraction didn't last long since Emmett kept peering into Alice's room looking like he wanted to just grab me and run away. After the third time he came in with Adam in tow it was clear I wasn't going to get a break anytime soon.

"What now? I am honestly at my capacity for life altering information. What is so important that it couldn't wait a few days?" I sighed.

"I think we need to sit down and talk about us." Emmett responded, letting Adam distract Alice, so he could lead me from the room.   

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

Sitting on the floor of Emmett's room with my back to the windows waiting for him to say something was frustrating. I feel like these talks haven't gone anywhere the last two times and it doesn't look like it was going to this time either, if he didn't say what was on his mind.