ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ

-ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ- 『ꜰɪꜰᴛᴇᴇɴ』 -ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ-

❝ 𝘈𝘭𝘭 𝘐 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘶𝘳𝘵𝘴 𝘌𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘦 𝘐'𝘮 𝘬𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘴𝘴.❞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

The closer the day Isabella Swan was suppose to join the school made me went to off myself. Honestly, Forks was going to drive me insane. It was all they could talk about. Not to mention boys were complete pervs. Mike, Tyler and Eric were the worst of them. You would think that Isabella was a celebrity with how much people knew about her already.

Lili and I were this close to tripping Jessica in the halls. She was just as bad as the boys with how much she talked about her. I'm sure Edward was having a field day with everyone's thoughts. Speaking of Edward, Alice believes Isabella might be Eddie's mate. It was funny to see how annoyed Eddie got when Alice brought her up. I know Alice's visions weren't always one hundred percent going to happen, but I just hope nothing else major happens.

"Hey kiddo, you got a minute?" Zak wondered stopping in front of my bedroom door.

"What's up?" I asked

"So you know that Charlie's daughter Isabella is starting Forks High soon." Zak started

"How can I not? It's like she's a movie star around here already." I muttered.

"Small town, small minds. Anyways I just wanted to know if you could make friends with her. You were the new kid not to long ago and she's gonna need someone in her corner." Zal rambled.

"Don't worry tell your boyfriend I'll do my best to show her around." I told him even though I knew it was going to be difficult to fend off the stalkers.

"Thanks Lee." He said about to walk away.

He took a couple steps before my sentence properly registered in his brain.

"Really." He sighed

"What, you two gossip like a couple of teenage girls. Ask Liv, she'll agree with me." I stated shrugging my shoulders.

"You're lucky I love you.' He rolled his eyes

"You're just jealous that your wife would side with me." I teased.

"Oh, go back to studying." he sighed defeated.

"LOVE YOU!" I shouted after him.