ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

-ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ- 『ɴɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ』 -ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ-❝𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴?❞

❝𝘏𝘰𝘸 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘰 𝘰𝘬𝘢𝘺 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘢 𝘰𝘧 𝘶𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘮𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘴?❞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

When I woke up it was unfortunately sunny. I would usually be happy that the sun was shining bright, so I could wear something from my California wardrobe. The only bad thing about it being sunny is that Emmett and the rest of the Cullen's wouldn't be in school since they sparkle. It still makes me giggle knowing they sparkle and don't burn in the sunlight like the movies or tv shows portray.

I decided to look cute today, so I picked out a skirt and crop top combo hoping that I wouldn't get dress coded. I grabbed a gray blazer to go over top just in case. I put my hair into space buns with braids criss-crossing over the top of my head. My makeup was gray based with blue eyeliner to make my eyes pop. Knowing if I took any longer Mako would start shouting soon, I grabbed my black booties to complete my look. Grabbing my bookbag I made my way downstairs.

"Well don't you look pretty sweetie." Liv said once she saw me.

"Thank you." I said smiling

"No, absolutely not, go change." Mako stated pointing his finger to the staircase.

"Haha, not gonna happen. That was cute though." I teased him ruffling his hair.

"At least I don't have to watch Emmett make love eyes at you all day." Mako said, gagging to show his disgust.

"Honestly, who takes their kids hiking on school days. But to each their own I guess." Liv weighed in.

"Maybe we should try that." I suggested giving her my best puppy dog eyes.

"Nice try kiddo. Go to school you two." She shot down my attempt.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

I was sunbathing outside on one of the lunch tables when a deep thud shook me out of my daydream.

"You better have a good reason for interrupting." I sighed not looking at who sat down at the table.

"Umm c-can I ask you something?" Bella Swan's voice stuttered

"Technically , you just did but shoot." I replied hoping it would be about something stupid.

"Ever since Edward saved me from Tyler's car crushing me I can't help but notice how different the Cullen's are." Bella rambled.

"That's not a question." I stated, not liking where this was going.

"I was just wondering if you've noticed anything strange too? Since you're with Emmett I thought you might." She started

"Let me stop you there. Even if I went along with whatever story you've clearly made up. I wouldn't tell you of all people anything. We aren't friends and it would be none of your business." I snapped, not believing she would even think I would tell her anything.