ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ

-ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ- 『ᴛᴡᴇʟᴠᴇ』 -ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ-❝So if I'm barbie does that make you ken? ❞

❝So if I'm barbie does that make you ken? ❞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

The days leading up to my birthday were filled with laughter, jokes, and trips down memory lane. Having Adam around was exactly what I needed to get into the spirit. He nearly flipped out when he figured out I didn't plan my costume for halloween / my birthday.

"Come on, the Henley I know would have roped her whole family into matching costumes." Adam spoke flabbergasted.

"Cut me some slack. I wasn't in the halloween spirit." I whined not wanting anything to ruin my mood.

I was able to convince both Alice and Liv not to throw me a party. I know I wouldn't be able to handle that kind of environment. The only thing I wanted to do was watch scary movies with Adam, Emmett and Edward. Alice wasn't happy, but she settled with being able to buy me a present.

"You go all out every year Lee. No I will not cut you slack. Halloween is the best day of the year." Adam argued not willing to drop the subject.

"Duh, I was born. It instantly makes your life 100 times better." I bragged.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

"What about this one?" Alice asked holding up the 50th costume option.

It was literally two days before my birthday and we were trying to find me a costume. I doubt I was going to find one, but Alice was persistent.

"Oooo what about something from a different decade. Like in the vampire diaries with their decade dances." Adam suggests.

"I knew I was friends with you for a reason." I teased actually liking that idea.

"Hahaha, very funny." Adam spoke sarcastically.

"So sexy hippy or flapper?" I asked not sure which one.

"I say hippy." Adam decided just wanting to get out of the store.

I rolled my eyes at his behavior and went back to Alice who was looking through all the costumes. Jasper was whispering in her ear and I could see Alice chuckling at what he was saying. It was sweet their relationship. They complimented each other well even though they creeped me out at times.

I was about to ask Alice her opinion on whether I should be a hippy or flapper, but she beat me to the punch.

"You would have broken hearts in the twenties." She teased.