ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ

-ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ- 『ꜱᴇᴠᴇɴᴛᴇᴇɴ』 -ˋˏ ༻ ✿ ༺ ˎˊ-

❝𝘐 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘈𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘭 ❞

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

The Cullen's were unsettled by the phone call and text from Adam. Carlisle told me to keep him informed if I get anymore messages from Adam, but we both know that was unlikely. I tried calling the number back, but it was out of service. It's weird I keep replaying that phone call over again in my head. Why didn't he speak. Is he okay? Was he forced to send that text afterwards? There were just so many more questions than answers.

It makes me feel like a character in a book/ tv show and not real life. Somedays I think I'm going to wake up and be back in California. I would walk downstairs and my dad would be making me breakfast before school while my mom dances around the kitchen to whatever was playing on the radio. Part of me wishes that it was true and all this was a nightmare. Nothing would make me happier than my parents being alive, but I wouldn't have met the Cullen's or have this relationship with my brother.

Falling in love with Emmett was something I wouldn't of had if my parents didn't die. How messed up is that. To actual be happy with my life, but it only happened because of a tragedy.

⊱ ────── {.⋅ 📷⋅.} ────── ⊰

"How's your first day back going?" I asked Eddie on our way to biology.

"Hasn't changed since the last time you asked Hen." He sighed.

"Sorry for being concerned." I pretended to be hurt

"I honestly don't know how Emmett puts up with you." He joked

"Ouch. That really hurts." I spoke sarcastically.

Once we made it to class I stood by Eddie's desk until Bella walked into the room. She didn't look thrilled to see Edward back in class.

"Have fun with that." I said patting him on the back and making my way to my seat by Riley.

Apparently my concern goes out the window because he looked like he was trying to be nice and get to know her. If I was being honest reminded me of everyone on my first day either trying suss me out or get into my pants. It also bothers him that he can't read her mind, so it was funny to watch him try to make conversation.

Are you seriously asking her about the weather

Rolling my eyes I focused on the assignment Mr. Molina gave us to complete. Riley and I struggled to agree on the answers, but eventually we got on the same page.